Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-21, 08:35 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Today I went with what I was in the mood for:

Ellen - Super Fast Body Blast (Ellen posts a weekly schedule on her paid site and this was up for today...)

Blessful Body - Upper Body Flow - Ky (from Blessful Body) offered another special of $1 for 21 days, so I decided to go for it. I feel somewhat guilty taking advantage of these b/c I really don't necessarily want to pay the $19.99 per month once the 21 days are up - but I guess it makes sense for her offer it...It isn't like I don't enjoy her workouts - I do - I am just trying to cut back on a lot of subscriptions b/c there are only so many hours in the day to fit everything in and I hate paying for stuff I don't use. I do like Blessful Body, overall though, it is more of a fusion program than classical Pilates - she mixes in Pilates, Yoga and recently, some barre and light HIIT.

I am tired from the weekend - Saturday was our long walk which I'm pretty used to doing now, but Sunday was a long day on my feet cooking. I don't know what got into me.. LOL! But at least there is a lot of food prepped for the week ahead so that is good.

This month I'd like to continue to focus on getting enough water in and eating better - in terms of less mindless snacking at work.

Lucy Wyndham Read posted a cute walking video for today that I may try to get in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJSQ0Lv5P9s&t=374s

Carol - glad you are feeling better! I am sure at some point this month I will at least do Pahla's 7 new workouts, if not more. Today Ellen called me, though.

Christine - that is nice that your DH wanted to workout! The storm was not too bad for us - although we are supposed to get more snow today - but it isn't terrible..

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-21, 10:46 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Good morning!

GHUTV Walk Sweat & Sculpt DVD UB Workout - 30min
ePilates Abs Series of Five - 15min

This month I'm going to try to focus on strength and pilates. I wonder if I can stick to doing a whole month of GHUTV WS&S calendar. If I can, it will be the first for me but I really like this set so I'm hopeful.

Gotta run to get more food for Oliver. This first week we tested what he likes and I have a whole list of his favorites to buy. This boy can eat!

Will be back later for personals.

Waves to all!
Old 02-01-21, 11:01 AM  
Brenda in WA
VF Supporter

Posted a new thread: http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=230332

She girds herself with strength, and strengthens her arms. Prov. 31:17
Brenda in WA is offline   Reply With Quote