Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-01-22, 11:45 AM  
bfit

Is anyone familiar with Curtis Adams?

Is anyone familiar with Curtis Adams and his workouts? There are quite a few of his DVDs on Amazon plus some workouts on You Tube. The workouts look friendly and straightforward, but they may be too easy for me.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 09:20 PM  
Sollamyn

I am not familiar with his DVDs, but he is on Youtube. You can check out the type of stuff he does there. He seems like a good instructor, from what I have seen.

Donna
Old 11-01-22, 10:35 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

He is very beginner and senior friendly. His workouts are varied using light weights (or bands) with walking (marching, stepping) or non-complex, very basic cardio. He also focuses on balance, too! All of his workouts can be used when coming back from injury or illness, as they are very light day, gentle and easy going. He has a very friendly manner, smiles a lot, but counts every rep, not that there are endless reps. He's good for people who are new to exercise, have never exercised, or are out of the habit. Anyone who is overweight or deconditioned, but yes...his workouts are super easy. It's for a day when you might be pressed for time or aren't feeling up to working out but want to do something light hearted and kind of fun. He does some seated workouts, as well. He does the type of workouts you might see in a retirement community for the 65+ crowd. I think his workouts on Amazon are DVD-R, not pressed.

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-22, 08:33 AM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
He is very beginner and senior friendly. His workouts are varied using light weights (or bands) with walking (marching, stepping) or non-complex, very basic cardio. He also focuses on balance, too! All of his workouts can be used when coming back from injury or illness, as they are very light day, gentle and easy going. He has a very friendly manner, smiles a lot, but counts every rep, not that there are endless reps. He's good for people who are new to exercise, have never exercised, or are out of the habit. Anyone who is overweight or deconditioned, but yes...his workouts are super easy. It's for a day when you might be pressed for time or aren't feeling up to working out but want to do something light hearted and kind of fun. He does some seated workouts, as well. He does the type of workouts you might see in a retirement community for the 65+ crowd. I think his workouts on Amazon are DVD-R, not pressed.
Yes to what Pam said. I checked him out a couple of years ago and did one or two of his workouts when I was recovering from a broken ankle.

Donna

Tags
curtis adams