Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-17, 04:04 PM  
adrien_73

Fitness Tracker Suggestions? (other than FitBit)

Hello! I am in the market for a new fitness tracker. I burned through THREE FitBit Charge HR's since late 2014, and the company has not been very helpful on my last one. I definitely would prefer that it have HR monitor, and would be nice if it had an app to log calories...or be compatible with Sparkpeople. I have been looking at Polar 370 or Garmin Vívosmart 3. I would love to hear your thoughts if you have experience with these or any others!

TIA!

ETA: I am opposed to trying the FitBit HR2 because from what I understand, it is one of the few higher-end models that is not water repellent. I am a heavy sweater, and believe this may be part of the reason why I burned through them so quickly.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-17, 02:15 PM  
Vantreesta

You probably have already purchased a tracker by this point but I thought I would comment anyway. I bought my Fitbit Charge 2 last year on Black Friday and so far, knock on wood, have not had problems even though I sweat a lot when I run and hike.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit charge 2