Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-15, 10:28 AM  
smith938
VF Supporter

joyful movement natalie spadaccino

I saw this while browsing pre-orders on Mary's site..anyone know anything about these 2 dvds? they sound interesting.

https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Sea...oyful+movement

there's a cardio and a sculpt dvd

when I did a quick search online I saw a gofundme that ends today for some dvds so not sure if it's for these or not.
Old 04-25-15, 12:24 PM  
Lauracat
VF Supporter

I don't know anything about them, but thanks for posting! I see they're endorsed by Ellen Barrett and are 30 minutes, so am VERY interested ...
Lauracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-15, 12:34 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Is this the Natalie in some of Ellen's DVDs? The pictures on Mary's site of the DVD back cover looks like the same set as Ellen's.

If this is the same Natalie, she's always been one of my favorites in Ellen's "workout buddies" -- can't wait for these!

ETA: I found this on facebook from Natalie, who is indeed the Natalie in Ellen's DVDs: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natal...38?pnref=story

Hi Everybody! Well, I finally did it...one of my very long desired dreams of making my own exercise videos has finally come to fruition. This past Sunday, January 25, 2015 will forever be remembered and cherished as one of the most challenging, fun and best things I have every done. I finished filming two of my very own exercise videos...Yeah!!!
My wonderful friend and mentor Ellen Barrett has been encouraging me to do this for years and with her help and guidance, and smiling face at the shoot, I finally achieved this goal. With these videos, I now have the ability to reach into people's homes and encourage them to be more active and move their bodies with gratefulness and joy and to have fun doing it.
With that in mind, I titled them "Joyful Movement Cardio" and "Joyful Movement Sculpt". My amazing husband Patrick, is now in the process of developing my website for me and I have just applied for a business license for this new endeavor in my health and fitness career. Thank you Pat, for loving me and for always honoring what I do and for being there at the shoot to encourage me, take pictures and make me laugh. You are my one true love and I am so grateful for you.
Thank you to all of my family and friends for their continuous thoughts and prayers while I was developing these videos and on the video shoot day...I really needed them. I kept remembering that amazing verse in the Bible "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me." He is my rock and salvation and I could do nothing without His Love and guidance in every area of my life.
Now, with a much humbled heart and grateful spirit, I also want to thank all of my students who inspire me every day and who motivate me to teach group exercise. Thank you for taking my classes and always coming in with a joyful spirit and energetic heart. You are why I do this and you make it so much fun for me. I hope I do the same for you and that you are happy, healthier and stronger for it.
Please keep an eye out on this page for information regarding my new website...I cannot wait to share that with you.
In closing, if you would like to support me and my business, I will be posting a website address on this webpage entitled "Kickstarter", which helps people fund their longtime business ventures, which usually requires quite a deal of money to pursue. Video shoots are very expensive; it is absolutely amazing the effort that is put into shooting something like this. It is extremely professional and well-done and the team of very talented people needed to complete this and complete it well is considerable.
I took out a loan to help pay for the initial cost of this, but there will be more to come in order to get the videos completed, copied, packaged and ready to sell. Please pass this message along to anyone who may want to support my business initiative of getting people healthier and more fit right in their own homes. You will learn all about why I am doing this right on the "Kickstarter" web page and can donate directly into my account that I will have set up for this. Thank you so much for your time in reading this and for supporting me. I hope you love these videos as much as I do. Moving is a gift...do it Joyfully!

Last edited by Lori_Michigan; 04-25-15 at 01:36 PM. Reason: more info
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-15, 12:34 PM  
smith938
VF Supporter

me too! they sound really nice- was hoping someone was 'in the know'!
eta: ooh I remember a Natalie- I like her! never paid attention close up since I'm usually trying to breathe and keep moving!
Old 04-29-15, 05:33 PM  
kristiep

I like the description. Will be ordering this one!
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-15, 06:55 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I'm interested but will wait for clips.

On another, trivial, note, her husband's a huge LOTR fan who went to some lengths to try to get himself cast: http://www.middletownpress.com/gener...bit-film-video
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-15, 11:22 AM  
donnamp

I'm definitely interested in seeing the clips - and if they are Ellen-ish, I'm in!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-15, 06:02 PM  
Terri1222
VF Supporter

I agree with Donnamp - if the workouts are Ellen-ish, I'm in also!

Terri

Crap happens in bunches - Beth

Just 'cuz I want to be a hermit doesn't mean I don't get lonely - DonnaB

What the head makes cloudy, the heart makes very clear - Eagles
Terri1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-15, 06:31 PM  
alisoncooks

Sound promising! I'll be waiting for clips.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-15, 04:36 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Clips for these two workouts from Natalie are available: https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/category-s/287.htm.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
joyful movement, natalie spadaccino