Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-12, 03:17 PM  
marymc

Just ordered Omni

So, I just ordered Meta Omni from QVC. I've been trying to figure out a rotation for about 3 months, and this won. It'll be my first.

I want to lose 1-2 inches from EVERYWHERE.
marymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12, 03:44 PM  
sunday

You will lose inches! I'm losing more inches all the time, and all I'm doing is TA Meta Hip and Leslie. I'm below my goal weight, and TA is still taking inches off my hips. I measured this morning and another full inch is off my hips and a half inch off each thigh.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12, 03:49 PM  
marymc

Wow, Sunday, that is wonderful. I plan to do some spinning and walking as my cardio, with an occasional dance session. I doubt I'll follow her eating plan. I just want it to get here so I can start.

Have a fabulous day!
marymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12, 04:05 PM  
Getfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymc View Post
Wow, Sunday, that is wonderful. I plan to do some spinning and walking as my cardio, with an occasional dance session. I doubt I'll follow her eating plan. I just want it to get here so I can start.

Have a fabulous day!
Good luck, I hope you have better success than I did with Omni from QVC. My Omni had watermarks and I had to return it for a replacement which is causing a delay in my rotation.
Old 01-05-12, 04:31 PM  
rose2boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
You will lose inches! I'm losing more inches all the time, and all I'm doing is TA Meta Hip and Leslie. I'm below my goal weight, and TA is still taking inches off my hips. I measured this morning and another full inch is off my hips and a half inch off each thigh.
Are you doing TA dance cardio & MS work everyday, as instructed? I am doing Omni (just finished level1) and cannot commit to the time to do both.

Wondering if I should be doing Hip, since I want to lose all over, but my main weight is thru hip/outer thigh/lower belly area.
Old 01-05-12, 04:49 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose2boys View Post
Are you doing TA dance cardio & MS work everyday, as instructed? I am doing Omni (just finished level1) and cannot commit to the time to do both.

Wondering if I should be doing Hip, since I want to lose all over, but my main weight is thru hip/outer thigh/lower belly area.
I am not doing ANY TA cardio. I have a knee with ligament damage and only do Leslie for cardio. I do the MS 1/2 per day and then usually 1 hour of Leslie per day, six days a week.
Old 01-05-12, 05:01 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Wow, I am envious! I started TA Omni a month ago (pretty much following the recommended rotation although I sub some lower impact cardio) and so far I have GAINED half an inch in my waist and hips. I don't really have weight to lose, but I am not looking to gain either Anyway, I enjoy the workouts so I will stick with it for a while...
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12, 05:13 PM  
Honeydew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Wow, I am envious! I started TA Omni a month ago (pretty much following the recommended rotation although I sub some lower impact cardio) and so far I have GAINED half an inch in my waist and hips. I don't really have weight to lose, but I am not looking to gain either Anyway, I enjoy the workouts so I will stick with it for a while...
well aren't you the odd one??? just kidding! I wonder if it would make a difference if you did cardio first?
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-12, 05:17 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Ugh! What do you attribute the gain to, Fuzzie? Could it just be water weight that's puffing you up? I know you were really into barre, as I was, but I find that TA's floor work really works for me. I just came off of a seven-month intensive yoga training regime for YTT, and this change has been lovely! I could easily never do a sun sal again.
Old 01-05-12, 05:34 PM  
chrisqan

fuzzie- i can relate. while i haven't gained any weight, i haven't lost a single pound or inch either. im not looking to lose weight but i do wish my midsection would get smaller. but it's still the same and it's pretty stubborn. so the program hasn't changed my problem area and im on day 233 :P
anyway, i love the uniqueness of it and it's really the only thing that's kept me consistent with exercise because of it's structure, so i want to continue for many years to come. but it's definitely not a magical program and not for everyone.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote