Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-05-11, 09:46 PM  
juberann

Leaning Out: Love at first workout!!

Tracie Long has a MAJOR winner here! I LOVE IT did it this morning, actually was able to pick up on the cardio pretty well (I need super simple cardio or I'm lost) I love the functional moves and the floorwork. SO cool to see ankle weights again although I didn't use them myself.
I hope Tracie does more like this one, it's definitely my favorite Tracie Long workout. Can't wait to do it again
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 09:49 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Alright...you just pushed me over the edge. I'm ordering!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 09:49 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
Tracie Long has a MAJOR winner here! I LOVE IT did it this morning, actually was able to pick up on the cardio pretty well (I need super simple cardio or I'm lost) I love the functional moves and the floorwork. SO cool to see ankle weights again although I didn't use them myself.
I hope Tracie does more like this one, it's definitely my favorite Tracie Long workout. Can't wait to do it again
la! la! la! I can't hear you la! la! la!
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 11:19 PM  
cardiomama

That was fast, were't we just discussing this workout on Dec. 1st? I liked both of Tracie's new workouts the first time through, it's not often that happens (may take a few times to click with or like a workout).
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-11, 12:04 AM  
belle411

Exclamation

I love both of the new w/os too!! The music match to choreography is awesome. I love Break Thru b/c ever since Super Cardio, I've really enjoyed med ball cardio.
Old 01-06-11, 12:36 AM  
juberann

Cardiomama, I am the same way. VERY few workouts I like the first time I do them, some I dislike so much I never touch again, most of the time I give a workout a couple of tries before making a final decision. This one, however, I loved right away and enjoyed every minute of it. The cardio section got challeging for me though. I think I may have to cave and buy BreakThrough, I'll wait a couple of days before ordering since I am trying to get it in a trade, we'll see. Seems the people that have it really like it so that one may be hard to get right now.
Usia~ Let me know what you think when you get yours! I have done my work for the day, I enabled one of my VF buddies, that's always a good day.
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-11, 12:40 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiomama View Post
That was fast, were't we just discussing this workout on Dec. 1st? I liked both of Tracie's new workouts the first time through, it's not often that happens (may take a few times to click with or like a workout).
Personally, I don't need 5 weeks to decide whether or not to get Tracie Long's new workout. You kinda know what you're getting from Tracie, and a 3min plus clip at Mary's pushed me over the edge. No, I'd say 5 weeks is not too fast.
Old 01-06-11, 12:45 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
Usia~ Let me know what you think when you get yours! I have done my work for the day, I enabled one of my VF buddies, that's always a good day.
Yup, your work is done for today! You have enabled me. BUT, if I buy more workout dvds, I am more fit and less sick! So, I thank you for helping me stay healthy!
Old 01-06-11, 12:58 AM  
cardiomama

I meant Dec. 31st, not the 1st, my goof (there was a thread about it). I thought the clips of the workouts looked good, but Tracie is one of the few instructors that I would buy the workouts, sight unseen (makes consistently top notch workouts).
Old 01-06-11, 01:00 AM  
cardiomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle411 View Post
I love both of the new w/os too!! The music match to choreography is awesome. I love Break Thru b/c ever since Super Cardio, I've really enjoyed med ball cardio.
The music is great in these workouts, not the standard canned music used in many fitness videos.

Tags
leaning out, longevity, tracie long