Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-10, 02:11 PM  
WWWendy
Community Manager

Tracie Long workouts shipping today

via Allison Foster -

Tracie Long’s Leaning Out, LONGevity vol 6, and Break Through, Focus vol 6, begin shipping today. For those who want to take advantage of the Buy 2 Save $10 offer, the pre-sale ends Monday, December 20 on tracielongtraining.com.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
WWWendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-10, 02:12 PM  
meg39

Has anyone received/done these workouts yet?
meg39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-10, 02:17 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I ordered Break Through from Mary and it's shipped already but I haven't received it yet.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-10, 09:16 PM  
cardiomama

My order is supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but not sure if it will be a reality (was still in the Midwest yesterday).

ETA: Just checked my tracking, it was not updated until today (not stuck in the Midwest, like I thought, just not updated for days), but on schedule. The package is in my state, so it might actually arrive tomorrow.
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-10, 12:25 AM  
amalia

My tracking hasn't been updated in 2 days but it's still saying on-time for tomorrow. I hope so- I'm really looking forward to these!
Old 12-24-10, 07:37 AM  
ncl

I got mine on Tuesday. I live in North Carolina, so I'm close to Charleston from whence they ship (relatively close, anyway). I did Break Through on Wednesday morning. It was fun, mainly cardio (some with the med ball) and some abs/core at the end. I may do leaning out as my Christmas workout. I love this series...I think these Longevity/Focus workouts are her best workouts.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-10, 08:23 PM  
cardiomama

I received my package today, I'm hoping to try Break Through tonight (and Leaning out tomorrow).
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-10, 11:18 PM  
ARTmethodfan
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiomama View Post
I received my package today, I'm hoping to try Break Through tonight (and Leaning out tomorrow).
I hope you'll have a chance to post a review of Leaning Out. I'm really curious about that one.

Thanks,
Nat
ARTmethodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-10, 03:38 AM  
fatkat555

(Im)patiently waiting for reviews. I'd like to order these, but I'd like to see what others think about them first.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-10, 12:34 PM  
amalia

I did Leaning Out yesterday.
It was tough, but good, and I definitely have DOMS today.
Tracie was her usual "all-business" self, but her cueing was right on; I didn't have much trouble following anything, even the cardio segment, and I am definitely dance-impaired.
After the warm-up there's a heavy-ish weights section, then extended cardio, more weights, and at that point my memory is a little weak today. There is killer floorwork (floorwork always makes me want to cry!) at the end and some really good ab work as well. This workout is definitely not one to use your heaviest weights on- I used my 8s, 10s, and 12s (which are usually mid-range for me), and they were plenty heavy; on some of the quicker moves I was even leery of having the 8s.
I thought that overall it was quite good. Let me know if there are any more specific questions I can try to answer.

Tags
break through, focus, focus series, leaning out, longevity, tracie long