Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-16, 07:52 PM  
Julier
VF Supporter

Beyond - where can I find the T-Tapp More Chair dvd? Don't see it on-line anywhere.
Julier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-16, 08:57 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Julier,

Chair is a 10 minute routine on T-Tapp More workout (which has a 40 min instructional, the 20 minute workout, plus three short workouts.) More 2 also has a chair routine that is almost identical to the one on More.

More 3 is a chair workout available only as a streaming workout and is longer, more challenging (and newer) that the other Chair routines. I have never done it though. It is currently only available as a streaming workout for $19.95.

I posted my "routine" in this thread and another person also described More Chair 3.

If you are unfamiliar with T-Tapp, but want to learn more, I usually refer people to the T-Tapp How to Get Started page. I want to say More Chair gave me the best legs I ever had...legs I never thought I could even have. But YMMV.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-16, 10:29 PM  
Julier
VF Supporter

I am not into streaming - prefer DVDs. I was introduced to T-Tapp many many moons ago - wasn't my cup of tea. But your results are intriguing.
Julier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-16, 06:37 AM  
Aurora C.

Wow! I may have to buy T-Tapp's 10 minutes to inner thigh enlightenment!
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-16, 06:22 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I initially started them for the stretching benefits, which I really needed in my mid-40s, and then realized how the toning benefits went right along with the stretching benefits. By lengthening out the muscle at a long lever, it's strengthened. I gain muscle very quickly with traditional workouts, but these workouts lean out my muscles instead of bulking them. Some are labeled as barre, but that mostly means putting your leg up on a barre, or chair, for stretching. Some have a definite cardio effect, some are more toning, some are more deep stretching. I have done them for two years now, so it just takes watching and doing them consistently to find the ones that you like and that work for you. Within two weeks of starting every other day CS/Ess, I could see my legs looked noticeably different and my posture is completely different now than it used to be. I even grew a half inch in two years! Hope that helps!
Hey Lori! Wondering if you can tell me what ones worked for yourself?
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
debulking, inner thighs, leaning out, overdeveloped quads, sculpting, season 11, thigh slimming, thighs