Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-15, 05:11 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

It is interesting to read other experiences from both side. Thanks for sharing.

Jane P, wow that was scary.

Diane, wow... So if it was the right size for her she wouldn't throw it?! At least you got your money back, but yeah, she could have apologize for the incident.

I didn't get any apologies either, and the guy just moved recently, yes accident happens, but I still don't get it... If you haven't order why would you get a box? Lately, he asked my DP if he could use our internet at his place until he gets his own... What?!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-15, 11:03 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Lately, he asked my DP if he could use our internet at his place until he gets his own... What?!
Wow...bold question! I hope your DP told him no.
Old 09-12-15, 12:55 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
Wow...bold question! I hope your DP told him no.
Yes, he told him no. But, he asked me before my opinion... I said NOOOOOO!!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 09-12-15, 06:18 AM  
Jeanne Marie

Weighing in late, but I say give the guy a break. It was an honest mistake. I usually look at names on packages because there are several of us at this address who receive mail and packages, but maybe that isn't the case at his house. Maybe they all open each other's mail and packages and it just didn't occur to him to look. How he handled it wasn't the greatest, but honestly I doubt he was thinking it was secret Christmas gifts in September. I doubt that would have occurred to me either.

I wouldn't waste a lot of time being angry over it. No harm done. Glad you got your package in the long run!
Old 09-12-15, 07:24 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

What is a DP? Dear Partner? I've never heard that one before. 😉
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-15, 07:36 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
What is a DP? Dear Partner? I've never heard that one before. 😉
Funny, I was just about to post the same question!
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-15, 08:22 AM  
MathTeacher

My neighbor is my complete opposite. He has hunting dogs, wears camo every day and has the front end of a Chevy truck in his front yard.

Yesterday I was expecting a package from Mary. I giggle every time I think about him opening up a Callanetics DVD.
Old 09-12-15, 01:26 PM  
Betty Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathTeacher View Post
. . . and has the front end of a Chevy truck in his front yard.
Just the front end? No city ordinance against that kind of thing?
Old 09-12-15, 01:52 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne Marie View Post
Weighing in late, but I say give the guy a break. It was an honest mistake. I usually look at names on packages because there are several of us at this address who receive mail and packages, but maybe that isn't the case at his house. Maybe they all open each other's mail and packages and it just didn't occur to him to look. How he handled it wasn't the greatest, but honestly I doubt he was thinking it was secret Christmas gifts in September. I doubt that would have occurred to me either.

I wouldn't waste a lot of time being angry over it. No harm done. Glad you got your package in the long run!
The guy lives alone. And yes, I was mad the day it happened, I'm over it now thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
What is a DP? Dear Partner? I've never heard that one before. ��
Yes, Dear Partner lol, we are not married, so I didn't want to say DH (althought he is my dear honey haha), we have a child, so I don't consider him my BF anymore, well at least it is like that at my home country. Sorry for the confusion

Old 09-12-15, 02:11 PM  
little bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daizyduke View Post
He probably opened it thinking there would be something 'good' (expensive) in it. Probably disappointed or felt guilty that it was for a child. I can't think of another reason to open a package without checking who it's addressed to. I check every package even when I'm expecting said package.
Agree, if he didn't order anything why is he opening a box? It is not Christmas when he might be getting gifts through the mail. If I have not ordered anything, I would check to see who is sending me a package.

Tags
neighbor opened box