Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-11, 10:50 AM  
TinaT

I'm going to go preview every one of her Focus releases .. again .. and again if I have to.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-11, 12:31 PM  
counterclockwise

I can tell you that Power Up has quite a bit of jumping. Plyo lunges off the step, jumping on and off the step, and skaters in the first section, and then jump squats and forward bounding in the 2nd section. I do think it is easily modified. I love this workout, especially the plyo pushup section at the end.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-11, 11:14 PM  
fatkat555

I just finished Weightless (for the first time) and I really enjoyed it. There are some sections that are high impact, but could be modified. I find that as I age I'm having trouble more with the quick, fancy footwork and moving quickly rather than the impact itself. Sometimes I just can't keep up. I'm so out of shape which is most likely the culprit and not necessarily my age, but when younger I could just jump right in to something with no problem.

Anyway, I liked Weightless. Now I just need to try Defining Lines.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-11, 01:03 AM  
fatkat555

Just tried Defined Lines. I really like this one, too. In fact, I think the last four offerings are my favorites of both the Longevity and the Focus series.

Most of all I got a great workout, but I don't feel "spent." And I want to do it again - no dread factor.

Good thing we all have different tastes, but if you are a Tracie fan I think you'll like this one.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 04-07-11, 08:43 AM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Just an FYI to clear up any possible confusion (including mine! ): Tracie's newest Longevity workout is

Defined Lines: http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...ned-lines-5981

The previous one was

Defining Shape: http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...ing-shape-5839

Perhaps she fell into that old Firm habit: giving (too) similar names to workouts...?!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 11:57 AM  
fatkat555

LOL!! I noticed that I copied the mistake as well and tried in later posts to get it right.

Due to this, it is easy to get the titles confused. Thanks for clearing that up - I'd hate for someone to think they're getting a heavy weight workout and then end up with a med ball workout with light to moderate weight - not the same animals at all.

Tags
defined lines, defining lines, defining shape, focus series, leaning out, longevity, tlt, tracie long, tracie long training