Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-11, 06:10 AM  
Edie

I liked the workout, but I thought it was easier than the last four Longevity DVDs she released. I tried to up the intensity with weights during the cardio portion. Her med ball cardio in the previous Longevities was a better cardio workout. And I didn't feel like there was enough reps in the floor section to feel a real burn. Overall, good for a lighter day or within a barre rotation when you want to get a little cardio and weight work in.
Edie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-11, 09:59 AM  
BarbK
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie View Post
I liked the workout, but I thought it was easier than the last four Longevity DVDs she released. I tried to up the intensity with weights during the cardio portion. Her med ball cardio in the previous Longevities was a better cardio workout. And I didn't feel like there was enough reps in the floor section to feel a real burn. Overall, good for a lighter day or within a barre rotation when you want to get a little cardio and weight work in.
Thank you for comments - I had been looking for an intensity comparison between this and her prior Longevity DVDs. I was hoping for more intense, but since it is less and the workout is shorter, I definitely will wait until I can trade for it.
BarbK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leaning out, longevity, premix, tracie long