Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-12-19, 01:01 PM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

Essentrics TV

I subscribed to Eccentrics TV about one month ago. It’s $14.95 month-to-month (no annual payment discount option). I really like how it is organized, and have enjoyed the workouts so far – there are over 300 included. So far the ones I’ve done have been beautifully filmed (most on a beach in Jamaica), with good music and very clear instruction. There are longer workouts available, but also many that would be great add-ons at 10 to 15 minutes. I’m going to keep this subscription for sure. I’d love to hear about any Essentrics favorites that you may have.
Donatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-19, 03:12 PM  
Venus

I don' t have a subscription, but from the DVDs I have, Class of 2012 is a favorite. It's one of my 'happy' workouts.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-19, 03:30 PM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

Thank you for the recommendation, I can always use a happy workout! I'll be sure to try this one.
Old 09-12-19, 03:38 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I love the new "exclusive to ETV"workouts by Meg, Amanda, Gail and Alexa. New content is in the pipeline.

I also really like Season 11.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-19, 01:21 PM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

Thanks for the info Jackie - I also love the "exclusive to ETV"workouts and am using them regularly. My husband sees a personal trainer at a power-lifting gym and they do some stretching, but not enough. He is now using Essentrics when he gets home from the gym, and finds it helps a lot.
Old 09-13-19, 01:33 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

I have a dumb question about streaming. I'm asking on this thread because if I'm ever going to go with streaming, Essentrics is at the top of my list. I know mostly nothing about streaming other than Amazon Prime. With Prime, I just loaded it up from an icon on my TV, put in my password one time, and voila -- it's always there. If I got Essentrics, is it easy to find and, once found, do you just enter your password one time and it's always there? I know myself and I know that if it's too cumbersome to get to, I'll probably never do it! My TV menu is really hard to navigate. (Maybe they all are, I don't know!)
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-19, 01:42 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie S. View Post
I have a dumb question about streaming. I'm asking on this thread because if I'm ever going to go with streaming, Essentrics is at the top of my list. I know mostly nothing about streaming other than Amazon Prime. With Prime, I just loaded it up from an icon on my TV, put in my password one time, and voila -- it's always there. If I got Essentrics, is it easy to find and, once found, do you just enter your password one time and it's always there? I know myself and I know that if it's too cumbersome to get to, I'll probably never do it! My TV menu is really hard to navigate. (Maybe they all are, I don't know!)
Once you have an account, you just log in to ETV and it brings you right to the workouts.

If you use your Paypal account to pay, it's easy to cancel, too.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-19, 01:48 PM  
Annie S.
VF Supporter

Thanks, JackieB!
Annie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-19, 02:04 PM  
jo-fr-Canada

I use Essentrics TV almost every day and if I had to pick one favourite it would be Amanda's posture workout. I have yet to get tired of that one.
jo-fr-Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-19, 04:17 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Once you have an account, you just log in to ETV and it brings you right to the workouts.

If you use your Paypal account to pay, it's easy to cancel, too.
But note that they do not have an app that you'll have on your TV -- you'll need to do this on some sort of device -- you can always cable that device to your TV to display it on the TV, but there's not going to be an Essentrics TV app on your TV. Unless things have changed......
bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon prime videos, essentrics, essentrics tv, season 11