Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-02-18, 02:13 PM  
Donna D

I checked my excel spreadsheet and see that I don't need anything.

Sad to see another instructor who won't be releasing DVDs in the future. Thank goodness I have a huge collection; I'm not a big fan of streaming.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 04:18 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I have a decent collection of Margaret Richard DVDs already (Sculpture, Triple Threat, Beauty to the Bone, Good 'n' Strong, Getting Better) so don't really need to get anymore of her titles since I mostly use 'em for floorwork -- it's nice to have variety and that's quite a bit there! I was tempted to buy a few of the compilation DVDs but really don't think I need more titles... unless one of you can convince me otherwise

Of the ones remaining in her inventory, I must say Getting Better is a must-have if anyone doesn't have it yet. I even like the upper body segment on this (don't like Sculpture's because there are too many reps for my poor shoulders, Triple Threat is nice but lengthy)! Good 'n' Strong is pretty good too for variety but not the first one I reach for.
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-18, 06:54 PM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanywu View Post
Of the ones remaining in her inventory, I must say Getting Better is a must-have if anyone doesn't have it yet.
A must have for anyone who is active. Eventually you will injure yourself and need this
Old 10-04-18, 04:47 AM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

The coupon 4for30 worked for me with just one dvd.
Old 10-04-18, 05:31 AM  
shawnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
Can someone make a list of her best DVDs? I don't have any but would love to take advantage of this deal.

Erica
I agree with Bubbles -- you can't go too wrong with any of her DVDs. The ones I reach for the most on the list of still-available DVDs are the Spark and the All My Best Volumes, and I love Getting Better so much that I bought a backup copy (I'll hopefully never need it but one never knows).

The DVD that I clicked with the least was Fight Age with Strength, but I haven't done it in years (because of that reason). I'm still glad I have it, though. I hate the idea of DVDs going OOP -- I wonder what she's going to do with the ones that she doesn't sell by tomorrow??

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandela

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi
shawnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-18, 03:53 PM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnt View Post
The DVD that I clicked with the least was Fight Age with Strength, but I haven't done it in years (because of that reason).
Wasn't that the one she sold on QVC with the small ball? That was for beginners and people who never exercised.

I heard DVDs are often donated to the military overseas or something. Maybe to libraries?
Old 10-04-18, 04:09 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I just ordered Getting Better and All my Best Volume 3&4. I have never done any of her workouts but I really want to have Getting Better because I heard such good things about it.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-18, 07:52 PM  
jackie7

Did anyone notice that if you order less than 4 DVDs, the amount yo pay is about two dollars more than what it actually adds up to?
jackie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-18, 09:28 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I ordered one. First the coupon code came up, summer. This made the one DVD $10. I changed the coupon code to 4for30 and it came up $7.45.
Old 10-05-18, 05:21 AM  
shawnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by videofit View Post
Wasn't that the one she sold on QVC with the small ball? That was for beginners and people who never exercised.
Yes, I think so. I remember it had a small ball and wasn't very challenging. I'll have to give it another try -- it's usually possible to make Margaret's workouts harder just by increasing the weight used and adding leg weights.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandela

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi
shawnt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good 'n strong, margaret richard