Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-31-14, 11:13 PM  
DeanneW3

Udaya Deepen your practice

I preordered this back in December. They contacted me to tell me there was a problem with production and it would be mailed in January. I didn't receive anything. They told me that they would send a dvr copy and then there was a problem with that. I still have not received this set. Has anyone received their copy of Deepen your practice? Has anyone heard anything form Udaya on this set?
DeanneW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-14, 11:44 PM  
mcgilsky

I have sent them two emails asking about the release date and have had no response on either email.
mcgilsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 01:58 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I opted for the refund when they said they were delaying the release. I didn't initially receive a response to my email to Yariv's address (the one given in the notification email), but when I emailed him a second time about a week later, Yariv replied and the refund was issued right after that. They offered a discount code if you decided to purchase at a later date, which I may take them up on once it actually comes out.

I haven't heard anything else about the new release date. I would try emailing them again... and again!
Old 02-01-14, 07:03 AM  
DeanneW3

I did email them last night and I already got a response. While I make have gotten a response, I didn't really receive an answer. He said they will know more next week.
Old 02-01-14, 12:39 PM  
MamaBecca

Back before Christmas, I got an email offering me a flash drive copy of the whole set due to the delay. I opted for that and got it right away -- love this set! The DVDs are coming when they are ready, but I haven't received them yet. The flash drive contained all the practices and a PDF of the booklet that will be included. I workout on an AppleTV connected TV, so for me, it makes no difference if I have DVDs or the digital copy, so it's worked out great for me.

CLX, TF, Skogg, RKS grad
STS Grad 2012
Les Mills Pump Grad 2013
Les Mills Combat Grad 2013
BeSLAM Grad 2013
Current rotation: Molly Galbraith GGS, Walking
MamaBecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 07:43 PM  
Richie

Oh a flashdrive option as standard would be very useful to include with dvd sets like this. I might email them about this. I like dvd sets but sometimes having things on a flashdrive is far more convenient.
I also wish they'd do HD releases on blu-ray, seeing as how well filmed the Udaya sets are (and they are bound to be shot and mastered in High Definition anyway, so why not show it off).
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 11:41 PM  
jhsimpson

Yariv also has a 'hidden' web-page (password protected) on the Udaya site. All the vids are there minus the PDF. That is the option that I chose while they sort out the post-production issue(s).

Not speaking ill as I truly cherish Udaya's products. I sort of expected this as YW365 was initially promised in the Spring of 2013 (Easter as I recall) but was shipped mid-Summer.

Yariv hopefully will present a solution that is satisfactory to you!
jhsimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-14, 02:30 AM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBecca View Post
Back before Christmas, I got an email offering me a flash drive copy of the whole set due to the delay. I opted for that and got it right away -- love this set! The DVDs are coming when they are ready, but I haven't received them yet. The flash drive contained all the practices and a PDF of the booklet that will be included. I workout on an AppleTV connected TV, so for me, it makes no difference if I have DVDs or the digital copy, so it's worked out great for me.
That was nice of them.
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-14, 07:35 AM  
Mickey12

Becky,

I'm so curious about these workouts. I have UY and most of Eion Finn's workouts and I love them. Can you tell me what the intensity level of these is like? Would I be able to do them if I can keep up with UY? Are they really that much tougher? I can't do wheel, but I can do crow, for instance. I appreciate your thoughts.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-14, 08:06 AM  
DeanneW3

His customer service has honestly been great for me. He has gotten back to me every time I have contacted him. they did offer a refund with a discount code, but said the price was going up and the code would basically bring it down to the pre-order price. My internet streaming is not the best, so that option wasn't great. He did just email me again and said he would get a dvr copy to me while I am waiting for the set to come. Trying to be patient.

Tags
deepen your practice, udaya.com, vytas, vytas baskauskas