Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-16, 09:35 AM  
muffins135

I have this set. Where can I find these new rotations? I only have the 90 day rotation.
muffins135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-16, 03:01 PM  
bubbles76

Okay I received my set today and...I think I got a used set . The pink box that it comes in looks very worn on the bottom and back. And half the discs are scratched in some way. And how many rotation calendars was this supposed to come with? I got the users guide, but only one rotation calendar.

Anyone else's set look like mine? It's possible that this set was just sitting on a warehouse shelf a long time, but the bottom of the box is so worn the pink is coming off.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-16, 03:19 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Bubbles, if I was you I'd contact them (info@fefit.com) to get a replacement. For the rotations, you were supposed to get: a 21 Day Program, 6 week fat loss, 6 week toning, 3x a week, 4x a week, and 5x a week 13 week program.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-16, 03:40 PM  
CharM

Mine came with a rotation calendar on one page, and a user guide that has all the rotations Sugar mentioned. My cardboard dvd case was sealed, was yours? My discs weren't scratched, but these cases aren't the best for keeping them scratch free. And the bottom of my box has a sticker identifying the item and it says "New". If you're unsure/unhappy, let them know.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-16, 03:48 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-16, 05:22 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
I received my order yesterday. Bubbles, the rotations are in the fefit user guide. There are 90 days rotations, weigh loss and toning rotations.
My set also came with a 21-Day calendar on a separate sheet.
Old 01-31-16, 06:33 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks all! I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I'm really not, and for the price it can't be beat...but if I pay for new, I want new, and just looking at it, it doesn't appear so. I think I will contact them, thanks for the info Sugar!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-16, 02:36 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks all! I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. I'm really not, and for the price it can't be beat...but if I pay for new, I want new, and just looking at it, it doesn't appear so. I think I will contact them, thanks for the info Sugar!
I actually think you've the right to complain , no matter what the price is/was if it was listed as new, that is what you should have get, I hope you'll get good news from them soon.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-16, 06:59 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
You absolutely have a right to complain! You purchased a new products and should get a new product. I'm sure they'll make it right for you. By all accounts, they respond quickly and positively. I'm about to do workout 1 on disk 1 - Total Body - 30min.
Old 02-01-16, 04:50 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Bubbles,
I hope you'll get it resolved! I'm with Dana AsSweetAsSugar on it; it's your right to complain, no matter what the price!

Dana,
that's the workout what I did today, too!

In case anyone is interested, I've started a check-in! : http://forum.videofitness.com/newthr...postthread&f=5

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, fe fitness, hilary chung