Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-14, 08:55 PM  
Cassy

What checkin should I be in?

Hi ladies! I'm currently part of the Insane checkin and the Buti check in. However I'm 12 weeks post csection so I can't really do Buti right now because of all the planks. So those ladies are nicely letting me follow along. I've been part of the insane checkin since I joined VF I think. My workouts aren't really insane right now either. I'm also an older mom so I'm not sure I fit in the post pregnancy check in.

I'd like to really have a group that will push me the next 2 months before I return to work. My plan is to really try and conquer tonique because she doesn't have a ton of planks in a lot of her workouts. I'm really enjoying her workouts as long as I play my own music and they give me a high I can't get because of my abs.

I might try to build up to swings again but right now kettlebells scare me a bit. I don't think I'm comfortable with my abs yet.

I do walk with DD about 45-60 mins a day so I wouldn't mind counting my steps.

I would like to lose 10-20lbs and wouldn't mind some stretching as I have a lot of CS.

Anyone have an idea of where I might belong? Thanks!
Cassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-14, 09:01 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Cassy,

I don't know about the other check-ins but I enjoyed reading your posts on the Buti check-in even if you're not doing Buti. You know all of us are doing Tonique. Most of us do kb swings too even if some of us are not doing Lisa's 10,000 kb swing challenge. So you would still be doing some of the same things.

Helen
Old 01-05-14, 09:41 PM  
Missiscipi

I tend to lurk now mainly and read both the mentioned checkins. I just enjoy chatting with you and seeing what your up to
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-14, 09:57 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Cassy, have you considered the pre/post-partum checkin? You might feel most comfortable hanging with other new moms for awhile before getting back to your regularly scheduled checkin.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote