Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-22-13, 12:56 PM  
woodie

Gym experience at home (TA and Buti, plus others)

Hi everyone. I've been reading lots of threads about following TA as proposed and whether or not that is necessary in the long run. I tried to and didn't like the repetition. 10 days is too long for me on one workout. I found that I have really enjoyed creating a gym experience where your class changes every visit (I remmeber this from my step and spinning days!). So I do TA meta every morning (5-6 times a week) - but a different one every day. If I want to do one more than once in a week, fine. In the evening, I do Buti, Dreambody, Squeeze, Cardio through out the week. AND I LOVE IT! This is the shake up I needed. As for results? My pants are looser and a shirt that used to be tight in the arms isn't tight anymore!

Just wanted to share in case someone else was looking for a variation.

woodie

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-13, 03:40 PM  
Honeydew

That sounds good. I'm making up another rotation and want to mix TA with JMBR , Turbofire and maybe Chalean Extreme, but I always stayed with one level mixed with other workouts before moving on. I might give your idea a try!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-13, 07:15 PM  
F1mom

I'm doing something very similar and I'm finally getting results. I do something every hour if I'm home that day, like 10 pushups, 10 burpees, etc. then add a workout. I'm also using Buti along with SIU (the original version), Squeeze, JM, and ZWOW.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buti fitness, dream body, squeeze