Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-13, 11:28 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

DreamBody Questions

To those of you who like/own the series, what kind of results did you have?

Why did you like the workouts?

I'm still don't know if I want these because they are so expensive and the whole FF debacle put me off but the clips are up on their FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fusio...s/116452550639

They look pretty good and the results that some of the women had from the 12 week Bootcamp are incredible.

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 01:02 PM  
daisysunshine

they also did the bootcamp 2hrs a day

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 03:30 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
they also did the bootcamp 2hrs a day

Ah I didn't see that, thank you for telling me.

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Old 01-05-13, 03:38 PM  
momofcha

I've only had the series a couple of weeks so as to results - well, it's too early to tell.

I really enjoy them because they challenge me. They coach me at the perfect point, they know when I'm spent & tell me exactly what I need to hear when I need it.

They remind me of what I think a live class would be. Variety, energy & "fun". They motivate & challenge me every step of the way. They are my hardest bodyweight & lightweight DVDs I own.

I'm confident with continued use I will see results even with just an hour a day & good eating.

To me, they were worth every penny. As I've said before, I've spent $40 on 20 min kettlebell DVDs so it's all relative to me. It's like the "cost per wear" - I know I'm going to use these a lot - way more than other DVDs I've spent less on.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 03:48 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I've only had the series a couple of weeks so as to results - well, it's too early to tell.

I really enjoy them because they challenge me. They coach me at the perfect point, they know when I'm spent & tell me exactly what I need to hear when I need it.

They remind me of what I think a live class would be. Variety, energy & "fun". They motivate & challenge me every step of the way. They are my hardest bodyweight & lightweight DVDs I own.

I'm confident with continued use I will see results even with just an hour a day & good eating.

To me, they were worth every penny. As I've said before, I've spent $40 on 20 min kettlebell DVDs so it's all relative to me. It's like the "cost per wear" - I know I'm going to use these a lot - way more than other DVDs I've spent less on.
That's what I've been thinking since I watched the clips, I love high energy stuff (I'm a hyper person lol) and these do look really good and that they would produce the results I'm after. I have them in my cart at Marys debating on what I can sell to justify getting these lol.

Thank you for answering me

Old 01-05-13, 04:05 PM  
smilesolovely

This is my first time seeing the clips and they look really good! I want the set but at that price I just can't. I just purchased 7 workouts between Mary & Amazon & spent around $85. I wish she sold them individually. I might buy a couple if that ever happens.
Old 01-05-13, 04:10 PM  
kitty12

I saw the promo clip - were there more and I am just not seeing them ?
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-13, 04:33 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilesolovely View Post
This is my first time seeing the clips and they look really good! I want the set but at that price I just can't. I just purchased 7 workouts between Mary & Amazon & spent around $85. I wish she sold them individually. I might buy a couple if that ever happens.
I'm in the same boat that is why I'm debating what I should sell or even if I should sell anything to buy these

Old 01-05-13, 04:35 PM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty12 View Post
I saw the promo clip - were there more and I am just not seeing them ?
The only one I saw was the one I posted, the one on her Facebook page. I did a search to see if I could see any clips and that clip was the only one I could find. Is that the promo?

Old 01-05-13, 04:37 PM  
kitty12

Yeah, I followed the link to the facebook page and saw that clip. I had seen that one a short while back too, but can't remember where. Just wasn't sure if there was more than one clip. I'm waiting for longer clips from Mary
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, dreambody