Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-05-20, 08:16 PM  
AnMrsDe

T2B, I did not get the email about the 20% off Cathe Live D/L’s!
I think I may wait awhile to buy, however, to make sure Cathe’s team irons out all the bugs with the Live issues right now.... Btw, her 2/6 Live class sounds awesome: “Breathless Legs Live”. I wonder if this D/L will be flagged as being “sold out” like her “Breathless Upper Body” class was for me!!

Cher, sorry to hear you’re in some pain again! I hope this resolves quickly for you. Good job on the workouts lately...and that you can find some that don’t agitate things.

CharM, I LOVE Jessica’s message!!!! Such great advice for us all!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

~~~~WAVES~~~~ Enjoy your evening!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-20, 09:21 PM  
T2B

AnMrsDe - I ordered a few CL but no more. If I won the lottery, I’d buy all the lives and put them on my 10 iPads that I would also purchase with my lottery money. Until that time, no more Cathe Live’s. Maybe after STS, I will spring for the monthly service for a bit. Seems like Cathe has a lot metabolic and PHAs, not many straight cardios? Congrats on the weight loss! Woo Hoo!

Char - great message. Also think I’m going to borrow your ntm. Sounds so much better than virgins.

clerkin - keeping baby Kian and your family in my prayers.

Cher - sorry you’ve been in pain. Hope you’re feeling better.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-20, 10:35 PM  
cdayley

I love that message from Jessica! She is so motivating!

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-20, 03:42 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

CharM, Thanks for sharing that message from Jessica!

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-20, 08:00 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Char - Also think I’m going to borrow your ntm. Sounds so much better than virgins.
Well, I'm not above using the word virgin (here's a blast from the past; it's a little naughty):http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...ghlight=virgin but, I agree, it does sound better to say it's new to me.

Jane, if those Dreambody workouts are tough for you, maybe I shouldn't even attempt. I have a few I haven't tried yet, but now I'm more scared. lol I'll get to them someday.

Cher, sorry that you're in pain. I hope it's just a minor setback.

funny story:
I was about to pull into my driveway today, but had to stop because the UPS truck was blocking it. I didn't mind because he was dropping off my package. But for some reason he was taking forever, and that's when I saw that he left a notice on the door, and was walking away with my package. Me: "Oh my god, he's leaving. My dvd is in there!" So then I honked to get his attention. It didn't work. I honked again, he looked up, I waved frantically and mouthed as I pointed to myself and then the house, "I live there!" Then he pointed to me, then the house, I nodded, so he turned around and took the notice off the door, and was about to continue walking away with my package. Then he looked at me again, pointed to the package, pointed to the ground, and I nodded, "yes, leave it there." He did and all was right with the world. (I waved and yelled, "thank you" after, he laughed and waved) Now I'll get to try out my Gina Buber Dance That Walk 2 dvd tomorrow.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-20, 06:21 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Well, I'm not above using the word virgin (here's a blast from the past; it's a little naughty):http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...ghlight=virgin but, I agree, it does sound better to say it's new to me.

funny story:
I was about to pull into my driveway today, but had to stop because the UPS truck was blocking it. I didn't mind because he was dropping off my package. But for some reason he was taking forever, and that's when I saw that he left a notice on the door, and was walking away with my package. Me: "Oh my god, he's leaving. My dvd is in there!" So then I honked to get his attention. It didn't work. I honked again, he looked up, I waved frantically and mouthed as I pointed to myself and then the house, "I live there!" Then he pointed to me, then the house, I nodded, so he turned around and took the notice off the door, and was about to continue walking away with my package. Then he looked at me again, pointed to the package, pointed to the ground, and I nodded, "yes, leave it there." He did and all was right with the world. (I waved and yelled, "thank you" after, he laughed and waved) Now I'll get to try out my Gina Buber Dance That Walk 2 dvd tomorrow.
That made me LOL. Who knew? Those ladies were Fleabag before Fleabag was Fleabag. Hilarious! Miss some of those names that no longer post here. I hope they’re all doing great.

Glad you were able to corner your UPS guy. Good timing on that delivery. I’m surprised he didn’t leave it unless you instructed them not to. I have one Gina workout but I didn’t really care for it, maybe I need to revisit?

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 07:55 AM  
Cher

T2B, loved reading what you would buy if you won the lottery!

Char, funny story about the UPS man and getting your DVDs! That’s great! I think that is how we all would react too!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 08:22 AM  
fanofladyvols

AnMrsDe wow! Heavier than Cathe? Way to go woman..I hear your roar!

Quote:
At PT, they had me do some rollouts with my feet on a stability ball on Monday for the first time. I’m wondering if that is what did it??? I’m going to talk to her about it when I go today.
Cher what did they say?

Char THANK YOU for posting that link. Great belly laugh! I actually did see some names in there who still post.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-20, 11:09 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
AnMrsDe - I ordered a few CL but no more. If I won the lottery, I’d buy all the lives and put them on my 10 iPads that I would also purchase with my lottery money. Until that time, no more Cathe Live’s. Maybe after STS, I will spring for the monthly service for a bit. Seems like Cathe has a lot metabolic and PHAs, not many straight cardios? Congrats on the weight loss! Woo Hoo!
Hehehe! Sounds like a great wish! She can never do enough PHA Lives, as far as I'm concerned, LOL! Thank you for the congrats....it feels great to be 8# down..however, may be 6 after last night, LOL!

Quote:
This was hilarious!!!!

Quote:
funny story:
Isn't this normal behavior of any and all VFer's?!

Quote:
Those ladies were Fleabag before Fleabag was Fleabag.
LMAO!!!!!

Clerkin, I loved Sh'Bam, too, on LMOD!! It is SUPER fun!! I'm sure just letting loose with fun cardio moves is a great release. Hope you're doing ok these days....

fanofladyvols, Thanks for the shout out! But unlike the other day, today was definitely not a "going heavier than Cathe" day for me! Strong days and not-so-strong days here. I will keep plugging along.... And speaking of which, you are doing a fabulous job last month and this month of plugging along!!!! Great Job!!!

Hi Jane! You're awfully quiet this month! How are things going for you?

Waves~~~~~ Have a great weekend~~~
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-20, 08:04 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Cher what did they say?
fanofladyvols, she said she didn’t think that would do that but it possibly could have so we are not doing that exercise anymore. Instead she had me do glute lifts/bridges on a mat with a band above my knees and a weight on my abdomen/front hip area. Then she also put me in this traction contraption which was weird but I think it helped a little. We also did some good stretching. Feeling pretty good today (keeping my fingers crossed).

Pat, I’m right there with you. I’ve lost a lot of strength too.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts