Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-20, 08:08 AM  
Cher

T2B, congrats on completing your rotation and losing 2 more pounds!

Jane, yes, yoga and stretching is definitely going to have to be a normal part of my fitness routine. I’m still on the fence about Cathe’s new preorder too but I probably will end up preordering anyway. Like T2B said, it’s the best price I’ll get. I can always sell them later if I don’t want them.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 02:40 PM  
clerkin11

Baby Kian update:
His mom is back at the hospital. As sick as she was, it was torture for her to stay away from him. His dad - and all of us - were with Kian the whole time so he was not left alone.
Kian is doing better, but he does have a blood clot in his leg. They're giving him heparin, but are cautious because they don't want the brain bleeding going again that they worked so hard to stop.
He had a miraculous day yesterday!!!! He opened both eyes at the same time!! He hasn't done that since he's been in the hospital and it's very encouraging since they said he may lose his vision. But my niece said he was looking right back at her
I was there every day except yesterday so I missed it. I can't wait to see him tonight.
He has to have another operation on Friday to put a shunt in his head, so I'm going to just keep praying it goes ok.
Thanks again for the prayers!! I know it helps!!
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 03:23 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Clerkin That must have made your niece feel so good to look into his eyes I’ll be saying a prayer for Kian for his operation tomorrow.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 03:31 PM  
fanofladyvols

clerkin11 thanks for the update.
Will keep praying

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-20, 06:47 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

clerkin, thanks for keeping us up-to-date. Kian is one strong little boy! He & his family will remain in my prayers.

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 07:44 AM  
Cher

Clerkin, awww, sweet little Kian. Thanks for the update. Hoping all goes well with his surgery Friday. One of my cousin’s had to have a shunt put in when in was a baby too. (He is now 30 years old). Keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 10:52 AM  
AnMrsDe

Cher, that's encouraging about your cousin. And hoping little Kian will do just fine too. Thanks again for the update, Clerkin. As he is showing us, he is a little fighter!! Praying for the doctors also for performing all these operations/tests, etc.

T2B, Ya, I was really in a crabby mood when I tried PHA3 the other day. My day didn't get any better either. Maybe next time I'll love it, who knows?

More snow here today....and then rain....and then snow....and then rain....etc. Hmph! Not a good forecast! Stay dry and warm, everyone!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 09:09 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Clerkin - oh my goodness, I read back on your posts. I am so sorry to hear poor little Kian and his family are going through this. I will hold him in my heart; best wishes to you all.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 05:46 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

AnMrsDe-- on your Shovel Max workout! Be careful, seems like it would be easy to pull a muscle doing that, ugh!

Looks like we have a lot of MIA this month: where are ASAS, cdayley, cindy, bex, lizh???

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-20, 10:33 AM  
AnMrsDe

Thanks, Dorothy, for your concern....this Shovel Max lately isn't too bad since I can scrape more often than lift.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATH TEACHER!!! Hope you have a great day!!!

February thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=227763
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts