Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-16, 03:12 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineth View Post
I think Miranda said (recently) on Facebook that the focus is on "mobility." I hope they have the season up on EssentricsTV the same time it's released on DVD. I just signed up for their online streaming, so I've never been around for a release.
This is music to my ears.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-16, 10:22 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raineth View Post
I think Miranda said (recently) on Facebook that the focus is on "mobility."
That would make sense. I think the focus on Aging Backwards 2 is mobility. I'm excited. Miranda looks great. I'm so glad that CS/Ess continue to produce videos.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 06:59 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Jackie, I just did a search for CS and I only see Season 8 for upcoming episodes.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-16, 02:05 PM  
rheash92

Wow where have I been? Completely missed new releases. Are the aging backwards workouts new? Does Sarah have any new workouts? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-16, 01:30 PM  
rheash92

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Wow where have I been? Completely missed new releases. Are the aging backwards workouts new? Does Sarah have any new workouts? Thanks!
Bumping in hope of getting some replies. I tried to do a search but can't find any info. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-16, 01:38 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Bumping in hope of getting some replies. I tried to do a search but can't find any info. Thanks!
http://www.essentrics.com/page/producttype/0/all.htm

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 06:03 AM  
Hattie
VF Supporter

The RI pbs channel WSBEL aired Season 11 this morning at 6 AM. The channel guide from my cable company did not specify what season or episode it was. However, at the end of the program, it was announced that it was Season 11 and was for sale. I didn't catch the episode number, but I am assuming it was episode 2, because my cable guide showed this past Thursday as the last episode of Season 10. Episode 2 looked great and was geared toward posture and was all standing.
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 09:46 AM  
snapfish45

I wonder if it will be the same format as Season 10 (all standing, all barre, all floor), or like the other seasons.

I love standing workouts, especially those that incorporate balance and that is what I seem to gravitate to. The balance episodes have helped with my balance so much.

Snap out of it!
snapfish45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-16, 03:53 PM  
Raineth
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattie View Post
The RI pbs channel WSBEL aired Season 11 this morning at 6 AM. The channel guide from my cable company did not specify what season or episode it was. However, at the end of the program, it was announced that it was Season 11 and was for sale.
Seems silly to have them air and announce that they're for sale when they're not for sale yet!
Raineth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-16, 07:41 PM  
PrairieGem

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapfish45 View Post
I wonder if it will be the same format as Season 10 (all standing, all barre, all floor)
Oh, I hope so!! I loved Season 10 for exactly this reason. I did it live on PBS, then bought the whole set. We get CS on two stations here (benefit of living in a large metro that spans a state line--we have *multiple* PBS stations to choose from!); one plays older seasons but the other usually has the current episodes. I'll have to check if the new season is airing yet.

Tags
classical stretch, classical stretch sale, essentrics, essentrics sale, season 11