Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-07-18, 08:43 AM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Question Do you have the new T-Tapp Posture Power Walk or Supreme Body Brushing DVD?

How are they? How do they compare to other T-Tapp Walking dvds (SATI, Broom) or the original Body Brushing DVD (respectively)?
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-18, 02:56 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond.omega View Post
How are they? How do they compare to other T-Tapp Walking dvds (SATI, Broom) or the original Body Brushing DVD (respectively)?
I have the Power Posture Walk, but I haven't done it in over a year, maybe longer. This is what I remember, it was one tough workout. It's longer than SATI, and she works your form non-stop, as much if not moreso than with Broom, without the broom. The attention to form and activation make it rather a body weight workout as much as a walking workout, the way SATI, & Broom are also body weight. But if I remember correctly, it seemed much harder than even SITTM.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-18, 04:55 AM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Thanks Demeris. Sounds like this would still be above my level. I won the Tappcore 10 day contest and am looking for a DVD I might benefit from for the background info (and as a vidiot there are very few DVDs I don't have ). Do you think there is enough new on this workout to get it for form tips?

Do you have any other ideas about one of the newer workouts that would be good for the background info? I'm not sure I want the new skin brushing DVD because I don't really have crepy skin (which is what it claims to address), but that would be new too. There are a few advanced DVDs I don't have, but they really are too advanced. I also don't have any of fascia workouts.
Old 06-08-18, 09:45 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Thanks Demeris. Sounds like this would still be above my level. I won the Tappcore 10 day contest and am looking for a DVD I might benefit from for the background info (and as a vidiot there are very few DVDs I don't have ). Do you think there is enough new on this workout to get it for form tips?

Do you have any other ideas about one of the newer workouts that would be good for the background info? I'm not sure I want the new skin brushing DVD because I don't really have crepy skin (which is what it claims to address), but that would be new too. There are a few advanced DVDs I don't have, but they really are too advanced. I also don't have any of fascia workouts.
Please remember that I am operating on year-old memories. It seems that there's not so much new information but it's put together in a newer way that really helped me understand how to activate my muscles.

Is Power Posture Sculpt available? I know both of them were part of PBS promotion, so I don't know whether or not she has rights to distribute it.

It's over an hour long, but it is all about form. It's a tough workout, but you could break it up and do just a bit at a time.

If I were home, I'd pull both dvds off the shelf and give you better info, but I'm out of town for two months.
Old 06-08-18, 08:07 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Thanks Demeris. That helps a lot. Posture Power Sculpt is available - I might look into that. There s also a 2016 Better Body & Beauty Fascia Fitness Workout DVD. Is this one you have? I wonder if this would be the informative dvd I'm looking for. On the other hand, I like that Posture Power Sculpt had a "Principles" section.
Old 06-11-18, 09:17 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Thanks Demeris. That helps a lot. Posture Power Sculpt is available - I might look into that. There s also a 2016 Better Body & Beauty Fascia Fitness Workout DVD. Is this one you have? I wonder if this would be the informative dvd I'm looking for. On the other hand, I like that Posture Power Sculpt had a "Principles" section.
I don't remember this one, so I logged in to my account on the T-Tapp store, and it looks like I haven't purchased it. But I will when I get home.
Old 06-15-18, 12:40 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Demeris, I sent you a PM.
Old 06-28-18, 09:23 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Demeris, I just sent you another PM.

Tags