Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-18, 11:30 PM  
GinaXOXO

LekFit or Bellicon?

I got my jumpsport from Costco and I LOVE it. It is fun. I already feel like I could easily be addicted.

I'd like to play around with some workouts besides the ones that came with my jumpsport. I am considering streaming for variety. I tried Suzanne Bowen's free trial today but she doesn't have enough bounce video's to justify the price.

Here are the 3 things I am considering:

BarreAmped Bounce workout
Ballitone streaming
LekFit streaming

Does anyone have any input on these 3 options?
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-18, 12:12 AM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Lekfit is great. Every week Lauren puts out 1 new Bounce and 1 new Sculpt workout usually averaging about 50min ea. The Bounce workouts have sections of tramp cardio intermixed with sections of Sculpt and some very very basic dance cardio, no worries on "getting the moves" if that is a concern. The Sculpts are pure Sculpt no cardio. She has a bunch of workouts already in the library available in both the Live class section as well as shorter videos.
I haven't tried the other two you listed above, and although it had mixed reviews here on the Forum I love Body By Simones Tramp Cardio Workout. sh also has a streaming site. The Tramp Workout is an hour but on her streaming subscription she does have a Tramp Cardio Sections with Workouts that average 10-20min on the Rebounder exclusively. Hamelin D' Abell has a tramp workout at like 46min as well which is cool and plans to release a new one soon.
Have fun jumping, its addicting!
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-18, 09:21 AM  
momofcha

I think bellicon offers a ton of workouts but I haven't subscribed. I did a month of lekfit and I did enjoy the bounce workouts, but to me, they are all pretty much the same moves. There wasn't much in the way of variety on the trampoline, but I would definitely do her free trial and see if it's something you'd like.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-18, 10:42 AM  
horsemom2

Try youtube first to find out what style of bouncing feels best to you and try some non rebounder specific routines like walking, dance, and athletic cardio.

For me
Lekfit became every repetitive.
Bellicon was ok but much better when I played my own music.

I prefer tweaking Leslie Sansone and Jessica Smith, etc.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-18, 10:55 AM  
GinaXOXO

Thank you.

I am not sure what my style is. I liked the Suzanne Bowen workout but it was disappointing that there weren't more rebounding videos. I felt the streaming price was high considering the amount of videos on rebounding (what I was looking for).

LekFit looks fun.

Bellicon doesn't look fun BUT with my own music anything can be fun. I cleaned for two hours yesterday and the time flew.

Barb, I sill have the links saved that you gave me. I was a little overwhelmed with going through finding the right amount of time, right intensity, and right music/fun. I gave up but I will look again.

It is nice to look forward to working out. I've had so much dread in the past and accept nothing will work if it is dreaded.
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-18, 12:28 PM  
readcookrun

Rebound Fit

I'm not currently doing rebounding right now as I'm 5 months pregnant and it doesn't feel right, but jumping on a trampoline is my favorite form of cardio.

I've done LekFit solely for the the rebounding, and it is fun! however, when I wanted to only do cardio, I did the Rebound Fit workout on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3Pm...ZlKcbUR6i7J6ty

This was by far my favorite! (That includes TA and BBS rebounding.) At the time, they hadn't launched their online streaming class but it's available now for $4.95 a month!

https://www.reboundfit.com/sign-up/

I don't have any experience with this but I'm excited to try it once I deliver.
readcookrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-18, 12:46 PM  
horsemom2

why not try the free trials till one of them clicks?
Old 02-07-18, 09:47 AM  
horsemom2

I just did this Jill Cooper and liked it alot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4cQuLv8o4

Barb S
Old 02-07-18, 10:05 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
I just did this Jill Cooper and liked it alot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi4cQuLv8o4

Barb S
Thanks for the link. This looks great!
Old 02-07-18, 11:56 AM  
horsemom2

Be sure to check out all of the Jill Cooper videos!

she has 2 channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/forzanaturale
and
SuperJump
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-o...6f_EaUw/videos

Tags
jumpsport, jumpsport bungee workouts, lekfit