Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-20-17, 09:15 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

JumpSport Black Friday Pricing - what's the best deal?

So I'm committed to buying the JumpSport 550 Pro, folding model. The base price is $499 and the bar is $89.
  • Today, Amazon has that model for $375.89, ie. 25% off. Is that the Black Friday price? (The bar is not on sale.)
  • I've been stalking Costco, and it's not on sale yet. Is anyone familiar with the Costco sale price? If and when it goes on sale at Costco, if it's the same price as Amazon - I may not wait for that. As the $60 membership at Costco will basically offset the price of the bar at Amazon.
  • Someone mentioned JumpSport will have a Black Friday sale. Do you think it will be at least 25% off? If not, then Amazon is the better deal.

Decisions, decisions ... I'm fairly certain as soon as press the "buy" button, it will be cheaper somewhere else - lol! Thank you for any tips/advice!

-Anita
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 01:04 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

NM. I found an earlier thread. The Amazon price is what it's been for a few weeks now. So I'll hold off for a few days.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
Old 11-20-17, 01:12 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

here's the current Costco info - see VF thread link below:

350i model:
https://www.costco.com/JumpSport-350....11533454.html

550fi model:
https://www.costco.com/.product.100129083.html

edited to add:
VF thread from 2016 regarding sale at Costco, with dates about when it had occurred (prices not mentioned - maybe someone could chime in): [note: sale occurred in December]

Costco 350i Rebounder

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-17, 05:23 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Jeannine - thank you so much !! I appreciate your effort. Looks like I'll hold off!

Current Rotations:
Old 11-22-17, 12:38 PM  
horsemom2

Costco often lowers the 550 to $399.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-17, 10:10 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
Costco often lowers the 550 to $399.

Barb S
Barb - thank you for the info!

Current Rotations:
Old 11-24-17, 09:57 AM  
horsemom2

this was in an email from JumpSport

*FREE HANDLE*
with purchase of any JumpSport PRO Series Fitness Trampoline
Use code at checkout: BlackBarre17

Maybe it will work on Amazon (and maybe not?)

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-17, 05:02 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
this was in an email from JumpSport

*FREE HANDLE*
with purchase of any JumpSport PRO Series Fitness Trampoline
Use code at checkout: BlackBarre17

Maybe it will work on Amazon (and maybe not?)

Barb S
Thanks Barb! Unfortunately, the Amazon sale price ended on Wednesday. JumpSport is having a 10-15% off (discount varies per model) but you can only use one code per sale.

Current Rotations:
Old 11-28-17, 01:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

FirmDancer - someone just posted in the Bargain forum that Costco has the 550fi for $399, valid thru 12/24/17.

http://96.30.11.231/~vfwnk/forum/sho...d.php?t=221630

edited to add: sale excludes the 350i.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-17, 07:26 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Bzar - Thank you!! Also on Monday, I discovered Amazon Warehouse Deals, so I got a "Used" one and a "Used" bar for a total of $306. It's due to arrive by Monday. I'll check it out; if I'm unhappy with it, I'll return it and get the deal at Costco. Whew! what an experience this has been. But made possible by VF friends !!!

Current Rotations:

Tags
jumpsport