Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-10-15, 10:35 PM  
sherylb

Thanks for all of the Bellicon advice:)

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and answered my questions. I ordered last week and got it today. I got the 44" with xstrong bands. I ordered an extra set of strong although I think the xstrong will be perfect.

I did some free style bouncing and I also did a 2 mile Leslie workout. It was much more difficult on the Bellicon vs. the floor and I started sweating sooner. I also felt it much more in my legs and core.

I am really looking forward to using this on a regular basis!!
sherylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 06:54 AM  
upperwside

Glad you are happy... so much fun isn't it!!! I just put on great music and run/jump away. So much fun and feels so good! I have a few rebounders and have the on different floors.. my kiddos and I hop on for quick jumps all the time!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 08:18 AM  
raeven

Well don't leave us hanging! What color mat and bands did you get??

Congrats btw!
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 08:23 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylb View Post
Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and answered my questions. I ordered last week and got it today. I got the 44" with xstrong bands. I ordered an extra set of strong although I think the xstrong will be perfect.

I did some free style bouncing and I also did a 2 mile Leslie workout. It was much more difficult on the Bellicon vs. the floor and I started sweating sooner. I also felt it much more in my legs and core.

I am really looking forward to using this on a regular basis!!
I was just thinking of you yesterday, wondering if you got yours yet! I'm so excited for you, and so happy that the X-Strong works for you! Did you choose the green mat and blue bands???
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 08:39 AM  
spotted zebra

So glad you're happy too. Funny as it might sound I can't wait until my cords need replacing so I have an excuse to get more bands and can mix up my colors. I think you said you were getting a green mat with blue cords? Sounds like a fantastic combo.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 08:57 AM  
sherylb

Well with all my hesitation, the green mat ended up with 3 week ship time so I ended up getting the pink mat with the blue bands. Not my first choice but I like it still. I got the strong bands in gray but not sure I will keep them yet.
sherylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 09:24 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Well with all my hesitation, the green mat ended up with 3 week ship time so I ended up getting the pink mat with the blue bands. Not my first choice but I like it still. I got the strong bands in gray but not sure I will keep them yet.
Congrats on getting your Bellicon and I love the colors. It sounds really pretty. I wouldn't have wanted to wait 3 weeks for my first choice color, either. 😊😊

Cheryl
Old 06-11-15, 09:26 AM  
spotted zebra

Sherry, I understand. Three weeks can be a long time to wait once you know what you want to do.

The Bellicon USA website is now starting to sell combinations of cords with mixed colours. (So you can alternate the colours or come up with other designs around the mat without buying more than one set). I only saw this today because I was checking to see if they have more colours yet.
Old 06-11-15, 10:31 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Ugh...I wouldn't have waited either. I think the pink and blue sounds so pretty! I'm sending my Strong bands back too, since I like the X-Strong better. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
Sherry, I understand. Three weeks can be a long time to wait once you know what you want to do.

The Bellicon USA website is now starting to sell combinations of cords with mixed colours. (So you can alternate the colours or come up with other designs around the mat without buying more than one set). I only saw this today because I was checking to see if they have more colours yet.
That is so cool that they're selling multi-colors now! I need to go check it out!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-15, 10:56 AM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
That is so cool that they're selling multi-colors now! I need to go check it out!
4 combinations are on the website now so far and more will be coming (including pink combos). In the meantime they say if you want to choose your own color combination you can do so over the phone.

Yelly, are you keeping other cords besides the x-strong?

Tags
bellicon, mini trampoline, rebounders, rebounding