Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-27-20, 11:40 AM  
dbclark44

Tuesday 3/24 - TM 43 min/2 miles; Yin Yoga with Travis Eliot
Wednesday 3/25 - Park walk 48 min/2.23 miles; Cathe ICE Boot Camp Circuit; Cathe Chair Stretch
Thursday 3/26 - Park walk 48 min/2.26 miles; Yard work

Yesterday I spent 2 hours in the yard doing prep work so DH could perform the first mow of the season. My prepping consisted of picking up yard waste (branches twigs pine cones and needles). Lot of bending up and down and I filled up our two big containers and had to start using some of the lawn bags. Got 1 and half of those full. Lot of yard waste, some left over from last year.

Did Cathe's ICE Boot Camp the other day and hadn't done that in a while. She does the cardio work and some of the leg work on the step but I modified and did everything without the step.

I don't know what day IL is on with their Shelter-in-Place. It doesn't matter. There's no place I want to go or have to go right now. DH and I are just so grateful that we got home and out of FL before all this kicked off. March has been a heck of a month. Although, DH goes stir crazy before I do and just has to get out the house. Staying at home doesn't bother me. There's plenty that needs doing or not. And there's plenty of TV entertainment too. I read, watch tv, workout, cook, clean, sit on my butt.

Speaking of working out. Went to the park this morning for a walk. Only did a mile because I just wasn't feeling it today. Maybe later I'll have more energy. Yesterday we hit the 70s and today as well. 72 degrees at 1130. High is 75. I think mosquitoes are out too. Lots of flying critters while I was picking up yard waste. No bites though, so maybe not?

Have a great Friday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-20, 03:43 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

14-Mar-20 5021 Firm Burn and Shape
15-Mar-20 3328 Firm BSS1 Lower Body Sculpt
16-Mar-20 3781
17-Mar-20 11561 Firm Bust and Butt
18-Mar-20 3995
19-Mar-20 4825 Firm Cardio Split 1
20-Mar-20 6936
21-Mar-20 12208 Firm BSS1 Upper Body Split
22-Mar-20 8782 Firm 12 Minute Time Crunch Weights
23-Mar-20 4811
24-Mar-20 11844 Firm Aerobic Body Shaping
25-Mar-20 4138 Firm Aerobic Butt Busters
26-Mar-20 10880

Still here and adjusting to the new normal--the above is a copy and paste from my excel spreadsheet: date, # steps, workout. Today I walked at the nature trail, plus got on the treadmill and recumbent bicycle while reading VF, FB and the news. We're holed up with our youngest son who just got back from Florida last Thursday. He went with his GF, but they were fairly isolated and not part of the party crowds whown in the news.

I keep a fairly stocked pantry all the time and right now my plans are to pick up groceries once a week using the Walmart grocery app (they bring it to the car) and ordering from Amazon. A few days ago I chopped up cabbage to try making sauerkraut and also stirred up a sourdough starter, which I've been feeding daily.

4 of my kids are able to work from home. The youngest is finishing up his classes online. My self-employed entertainer son is without work at the moment. He has savings and will be ok.

I'm going stir crazy, but it could be worse, a LOT worse and I try to count my blessings. Thank goodness most of my kids are employed and dh and I don't have to get out.
Old 03-27-20, 07:48 PM  
cdayley

2 mile walk with my grandgirlie today.
I've had flights changed already, so I'm hoping I can get home on April 4. We start doing online school on April 6 so I will be back at work .
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-20, 12:32 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Chrys, any chance they might cancel the rest of the year? I have a friend who lives in Lawton, OK and they are cancelled for the remainder of the school year.

I'm not going to do any workout today. Had a weird night sleep and am just going to spend the day cooking and organizing my planner and office. I'm cooking chicken and dumplings for me and Michael and a vegan pasta salad for Jack.
Old 03-30-20, 05:01 PM  
Sissy B

Friday, 3/27 - 4880 steps/2.07 miles
Saturday, 3/28 - 6023 steps/2.55 miles
Sunday, 3/29 - 3797 steps/1.61 miles

Friday I walked around like I was in a fog all day. I felt like I had medicine head, but I had not taken anything other than my normal daily Zyrtec and vitamins. I don't even remember what we did Saturday other than setting up my new speaker that DH got me for Christmas. Yesterday I got up and got dressed and then watched two online church services.

It's hot here and it has been a while since it has rained so the pollen/allergens are terrible.

Today DH & I went to Costco. He didn't want me going by myself and there was no way I could have sent him by himself. There's no telling what he would have come home with. We got some grocery items, AA and AAA batteries, and Greenies for the dogs. We ordered a salad from Newk's for lunch using their curbside pickup. He's been organizing the garage since we got home. He goes back to work on Thursday.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-20, 10:31 PM  
Sissy B

I've started the new thread for April.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...90#post2866990
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-20, 11:46 AM  
Sissy B

Finishing up my stats (as pathetic as they are) for March:

Monday, 3/30 - 7858 steps/3.33 miles
Tuesday, 3/31 - 5643 steps/2.39 miles

Totals for March - 195,215 steps/82.61 miles