Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-14, 07:31 PM  
ots

To my secret santa –

Believe it or not, I don’t know who you are --- because I have no retention (maybe I need ginko biloba? Or whatever it is – I can never remember. Thanks for being my secret santa - anything is appreciated. I hope this gives you enough information that you can have fun participating in the exchange!

DVDs

KCM - Body shop, Muscle up 2B fit
Andrea Speir - Perfect Pilates body, Trim Tighten and Tone
Tracie Long - Lift Higher, Stronger Longer 1 or 2
Patrick Goudeau - Turn Up Slim Down, KickBox Burn, BeFit in 90
Ellen Barrett - Peace, love & cardio and Stretch sculpt, Sleek sculpt express
Lauren Brooks' Revelation
Rapid Fire 4: Sweat
Paul Katami Kettlebell Krush
Cathe - Great Glutes
Amy Dixon - Breathless Body 3: HIIT it Big, Raise some bell
Travis Eliot - Yoga Foundations, Cross training, Short & sweet
P90X3- Deluxe Add On DVD's
Pure Barre - Mile High 1 & 2, Studio Series 1,2,3,4

General Stuff

My niece bought me a sweatyband and I love it – I could more – but, they don’t have to be that brand – as long as it’s fun and stays put! I am not crafty but appreciate others that are – so, if you are, I would love anything that is homemade. I love coconut and dark chocolate – milk chocolate too – with nuts. I would love an ornament to remember this year’s exchange! I live with my husband and one very old black cat and a black mutt. I’m walking/biking everywhere – so, I need sunscreen yearround and my lips having been getting chapped – so, I always need lip balm. I’ve been riding my bike in my Keens and I think I’ll try to keep going – but, I need socks that will work with them. Other things: fuzzy socks, black tea (not flavored) and toffee (love toffee – chocolate covered!).

I wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season!!!

Anne

Last edited by ots; 11-01-14 at 10:30 AM. Reason: added list
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 07:35 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 07:46 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit Gal View Post
You do make a wonderful elf
Happy to help as well
Thank you, Fit Gal

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 07:52 PM  
ltlangeli

Thank you to my Secret Santa and to Anne for organizing this. These are suggestions only. Anything is most appreciated.

More about me. I have lupus so I have to be very careful about food and skin products. I usually shop at local farmers markets, Whole Foods, Trader Joes or Krogers as I eat organic. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi – the joy of my life.

I like high-intensity/low-impact workouts and metabolic conditioning. I love walking. I am Jewish so I celebrate Chanukah.

Know, truly, I will be ecstatic over with anything someone wishes to share with me.

DVDs- Used is just great!
Any Kelly Coffey Meyer
Any Cathe from her latest series (X10, Great Glutes, etc)
Any Margaret Richard
Any Classical Stretch

Other Stuff
Pedometer
Any Gift Card
Any Pure Essential Oil (No Fragrance or Synthetic Oils please)
Nut Butters
Any Garden of Wisdom Skincare Products
Firewalker Band
Terry Cotton Headbands
Any Curl Junkie Hair Products
Any Shea Moisture Products (Hair or Skin)
Flavored Coffees or Herb Teas (Loose, bags or K-Cup)
Any Organic Chocolate Bars (The Darker the Chocolate the Better)
Grain Free Doggie Treats
Anything & Everything Corgi related

Thank you for participating!
Sheli
Old 10-27-14, 08:53 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

1. I will appreciate ANYTHING and EVERYTHING my SS sends me.
2. I'm so grateful that I can share my vidiocy with others who 'get it.'
3. Don't spend any more than YOU, my SS, can afford.
4. Used is, most definitely, FINE.
5. This list is meant to HELP my SS, nothing more than providing some suggestions.
6. As always, we are so grateful to Anne for making sure this happens every year.

Workouts

Lauren Brooks' Revelation
Paul Katami Kettlebell Krush
Spri Ignite - Brett Hoebel
Strogation - Stretch, Yoga, Meditation - Larysa Didio
TNT Total Body System - Teri Ann Krefting and Tanja Djelevic
Fit Prime Live G Force 3 & 4 Rebounding

General Stuff

Licorice laces (black or red)
Anything pumpkin
Dunkin Donuts coffee
Peppermint bark
Butterflies (they have sentimental significance)
Purple and jade green are my favorite colors
Essential oils (I've been making my own scrubs), especially spicy, citrus scents
Gel pens (especially medium point)
Sweatbands

I celebrate Hanukkah and collect dreidels (the holiday top). I have three cats, two daughters and one dog (weighing three pounds--a Chihuaha/Papillon mix).

And I think it's really cool to connect with more people on VF on a personal level.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-14, 09:21 PM  
DeepSeaSue

Dear Santa,

Thank you for being my Santa I am a "Collage refugee" so this is my first year participating in the exchange and I'm very excited

I'm providing you with lots of options only to make your shopping easier. I will be so grateful for anything from my Santa.

DVD's on my wish list: (used DVD's are wonderful and welcome!)

Raviana's Green Energy of the Heart
Raviana's Journey Through the Chakras
Rapid Fire 4: Sweat
Andrea Speir's Trim Tighten and Tone
Patrick Goudeau's KickBox Burn
BeFit in 90
Pure Barre (Original or any from Studio Series 3 or 4)
Jazzercise Dance HIIT
The Dailey Method
The Bar Method Dancer's Body or Beginner's Workout
Leslie's Sansone's Walk Off Fat Fast

Other things I love:

fuzzy socks!!! (size 9)
lip balms
fun socks
stretchy head bands
hot chocolate and/or tea (I love trying new flavours)
pumpkin-flavoured anything
any and every type of cholocate
book marks

Thank you!

Sue
DeepSeaSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-14, 12:02 AM  
nicky

Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you so much for being my Santa! I love the holiday gift exchange and look forward to it every year. VF is such a wonderful community. Here are some things that are on my workout wish list right now and some ideas of other things I like. Used DVD's are perfectly fine! I appreciate anything you choose to send me.

Virtual Active - Run, Hike or Bike (any with outdoor nature scenery, except Northern Rockies Run and American Southwest Cycle, I have those already and I love them!)
Andrea Speir - Perfect Pilates body
Tracie Long - Lift Higher, Stronger Longer 1 or 2
Kelly Coffey Meyer - Muscle Up, Shape Up Trim Down
Patrick Goudeau - Turn Up Slim Down
Suzanne Bowen - Barre Amped - any of them
Lauren Brooks - Kettlebell Revelation
Pure Barre Studio Series - any from 3 or 4
Callanetics - the Book, Beginner DVD, AM/PM, or any of the Quick DVD's
Foundation Training - book and/or dvd
I aspire someday to do a Triathlon, so any good books or anything Tri related for a beginner is great!

If you are crafty I love things that are homemade. We like to sail, kayak, swim and paddleboard so anything with a nautical theme or ocean and beach related is great. I love all things Pumpkin! And Coconut! Dark chocolate - the darker the better especially Lindt chocolate. We celebrate Christmas and I love Angels of all kinds including ornaments. We have a black cat and a blond Labrador retriever so anything animal related I would love. Candles are great! I like pumpkin, vanilla, coconut, and fresh clean scents. Snoopy! I would love anything Snoopy including a stuffed one. I am an organizer list maker type person so I always appreciate pads of paper, pens, notebooks, and calendars. I could also use some workout socks (I wear a size 7.5 shoe) and some sweatbands! I like all shades of blue, turquoise, bright pinks and other bright colors and prints. I also love flowers! Gerbera Daisies are my favorite

Thank you Santa!
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-14, 11:28 AM  
sherry7899

bumping!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-14, 11:49 AM  
intelsana

Dear Secret Santa,
I am so excited to be participating in the gift exchange for the third year. I appreciate anything you can give and would not mind used dvds at all. I am not religious and Christmas is purely a social holiday for me. Here are some ideas for dvds I want:

Tracey Mallett:
The booty barre plus abs and arms
The booty barre total new body
The booth barre ballet

KCM:
Body shop
Muscle up 2B fit
Body shop
Body training

Andrea spier: pilates perfect body

Tracey anderson: the new beginner cardio dance dvd

Horizontal conditioning: any of the year one club 101 DVDs (the ones that are 30 minutes ish), especially the ones that don't require any equipment

If you would like to surprise me with a dvd, here is some info:
I can't do any high impact work because I had a knee meniscotomy. Some dvds have a little bit of high impact which I can modify so that would be ok. I like flowing vinyasa yoga DVDs. I have ultimate yogi, eionn fin pursuit of happy hips, canyon ranch yoga, Sarah Ivanhoe taste, and candle light yoga. Any other good flowing yoga dvd, preferably one that is less than an hour! I don't like heavy weight lifting DVDs not DVDs with a lot of equipment (I have a stability ball, a few Dumbbells, resistance bands, and a foam roller). I wouldn't mind trying a good foam rolling or stretch dvd. If you can think of a good DVD for me, I'd love to be surprised.

Other random gifts:
1. I love loose leaf tea! I like green and white teas whose flavors are sweet.
2. I love dark chocolate but I am gluten and dairy intolerant so this can be hard to find. Green and blacks organic has a plain dark chocolate that works.
3. My lips and hands get extremely dry in the winter. I haven't found an amazing hand cream or lip balm yet. Would love to try something that you like. I'm not allergic to any skin products I know of.

I wrote a lot of different things because I wanted to give you more options of stuff! Please don't feel obligated to get me a lot of stuff - one or two things is just fine. I just enjoy the act of giving and receiving
intelsana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-14, 12:16 PM  
Katri

I promise I will post my list soon