Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-15, 12:03 PM  
toomuchjoy

Where is my book of workout DVDs?

We moved in September. I put my DVD holder of workouts in a "safe" place. I can't find them. Of course, these are all my favorites. We are 90% unpacked.

Where are they?
toomuchjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 12:09 PM  
SpiritYogi

They're in a place you'd never guess, which is most likely in the last 10% of stuff you have yet to unpack.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 12:37 PM  
Gams

They are in the same place my silver dollars are. When I moved, I didn't want to write "silver dollars" on the box label, so I put them in a box that was labeled with another item that I was CERTAIN TO REMEMBER. That was 9 years ago and still haven't found them.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 01:16 PM  
Kitten

I don't know, but, when you find them, could you put these 10 lbs. I found in their place? Thanks!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 01:16 PM  
laurajhawk

In a nightstand drawer; in a dresser drawer; with your financial records ... or (most very likely) someplace else entirely.

Good luck!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 01:22 PM  
Demeris

In the linen closet. When I moved a little over a year ago, I wrapped my dvds in towels. If I'd had them in a dvd book, I would have done the same, and it would have been much more compact, compact enough to push to the back of the linen closet.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 01:29 PM  
PennyK

Probably to big but maybe the car glove box, amongst some photo albums or family keepsakes, hat or shoe box, packed with some prized breakables, wrapped safely in a drawer or the very last box to be opened. Let us know when you find them!
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-15, 01:55 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

They're with my spices, protein powder and other kitchen dry goods, the ones I packed up last December for our kitchen renovation and have not been able to find anywhere. Obviously our belongings are having a great party somewhere without us....

One sure way to find them is to start replacing them. Place a sizeable nonrefundable order from a vendor and the DVDs will show up within a week.
Old 01-13-15, 02:22 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
... One sure way to find them is to start replacing them. Place a sizeable nonrefundable order from a vendor and the DVDs will show up within a week.
This is so true! You have my sympathies.

I moved in with my dad 16 years or so ago, and wow, the stuff I keep hunting for. Combining kitchen supplies was the most traumatic, and likely the biggest culprit for my 'can't find it' problem. Lots of stuff is in the closet-like space in our garage. Hard to get into, harder to search.
Old 01-13-15, 02:58 PM  
antbuko

You put them in a good spot. That's what I always do, lol!