Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-13-14, 09:43 AM  
nd2325

Hamelin 10 week program question

I signed up for the new program and got my week 1 workout yesterday. but there wasn't a rotation or any instructions sent with it. Do I do it everyday? Add on cardio? TIA for any help.
Old 11-13-14, 10:58 AM  
LaCatrina

You can do the weekly class 3 to 6 times until you wait for the new one to be sent out, with or without cardio or other workouts. Most of the classes I've tried have really gotten my heart going.

I'm about to do class 1 for the first time

ETA - from his webshop:
Hamelin's ten week intensive HDM Mat sculpt classes focusing on deep tightening, pulling in and contouring the muscles whilst working the body in a metabolic state to promote a greater fat and calorie burn throughout the session. The class takes part on Monday night and the subscriber will receive the recorded class the following evening. The weekly class should be done 5-6 times per week, and results will show quickly - the body will start to tighten, thighs will slim down, the seat will lift and become firm, arms will pull in and show deeper muscle tone, skin texture and tone will improve and the body will gain deeper strength and flexibility. Enhanced posture and body awareness will also become more apparent.

From FB:
Ten week intensive HDM Mat sculpt classes focusing on deep tightening, pulling in and contouring the muscles whilst working the body in a metabolic state to promote a greater fat and calorie burn throughout the session. The class takes part on Monday night and the subscriber will receive the recorded class the following evening. The weekly class should be done 3-6 times per week, and results will show quickly - the body will start to tighten, thighs will slim down, the seat will lift and become firm, arms will pull in and show deeper muscle tone, skin texture and tone will improve and the body will gain deeper strength and flexibility. Enhanced posture and body awareness will also become more apparent. The 10 week course finishes in November.

So I guess it's three times a week minimum, or an intensive for 5-6 days
Old 11-13-14, 12:45 PM  
nd2325

thanks, I am going to aim for 5x a week and try to fit in some cardio also.
Old 11-13-14, 12:58 PM  
LaCatrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd2325 View Post
thanks, I am going to aim for 5x a week and try to fit in some cardio also.
Enjoy! I've done part of the previous series and I like them quite a bit