Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-14, 08:42 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Thanks for starting this thread!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-14, 08:42 AM  
Suzan66

Eddie's classes are nice & mellow. He does repeat himself a lot.. but it's not annoying enough to not do his sets. He looks like a college professor and incorporates stories.

If you want a long yin type class.. Rudy's "Tigers to Kittens" is awesome.
Suzan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-14, 08:54 AM  
antbuko

I loved Tigers to Kittens! I cancelled my subscription but I may try it again at some point in the future when it's in my budget.
Old 08-29-14, 10:56 AM  
katmom

Just saw on Facebook, the code Jules has been posted for a free month with udaya.com.
Old 08-29-14, 11:20 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pippadog View Post
Hi

Yes I am also a udaya convert. I love all of Jeff Beaudoins classes. Rudys are good too. I've done Armed and Dangerous several times and its a killer. I think its really level 3 rather than level 2. But they are are all good. Another favourite who I love is Elle Potter.

Laura
I just did Armed & Dangerous again today and it seemed tougher than ever! I think you're right, it should be in Level 3 or even 4!! It probably seemed so tough since I had done a weight workout previously as well as Hamelin's arms with extra reps, I might add! Cry Me A River is right up there in difficulty, too.

I really need to try some of the female instructors....ya, so many classes and so little time!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-14, 01:25 PM  
michl43

The code CALEY worked for me. JULES is probably good to, it I think I entered it wrong.
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-14, 03:21 PM  
isebelleg44

Quote:
Originally Posted by michl43 View Post
I just tried Jules in the discount code block and it didn't work.
Did you try the code Caley? I think that is what I used. I think is what was posted on a recent thread.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-14, 03:27 PM  
isebelleg44

I did Versatology with Jeff Beaudoin and Seated Postures with Vytas yesterday. I liked Versatology a lot and built up quite a sweat, which surprised me as I didn't feel like I was working that hard. I love Vytas as an instructor and will have to try one of his longer practices, although they kinda of scare me. I just love his demeanor and his voice.

Keep your suggestions coming. I feel like a kid in a candy store with this site!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-14, 03:31 PM  
Yelly

Udaya is my favorite yoga streaming site. Vytas is my all-time favorite instructor - he is SUCH a good teacher, and I always learn something from his classes. Rudy just cracks me up - I love his stuff. I also love Caley Alyssa's classes. (ETA: I totally forgot about Jule's Restorative classes - they are just heaven, and they totally got me hooked on restorative yoga!)

Without having my notebook to look at, I remember I loved Vinyasaless Vinyasa, Yoga in an Elevator, Tigers Into Kittens, and anything and everything from Vytas. Just close your eyes and pick one and it'll be good, ha ha!!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-14, 07:21 AM  
katmom

Just completed Rudy's new practice Hip Hip Hooray. OMG, my hips experienced some major hip opening!

Tags
twisting, udaya, vytas baskauskas