Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-20, 11:01 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Beth, yes I like puppy pose. It felt good today since my shoulders were tender from Jari's overhead press this morning.
Paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-20, 05:21 PM  
Anny

Paine seems like the puppy pose was just what your shoulders needed.

Beth I’ll have a look at your YouTube channel today; I hope you have been enjoying the work on the videos.

Sandra I have one Joyce DVD- the Fat burning workout (it’s old!) coupled with the Bathing Suit workout on one disc. I used to have Fast Forward with Marthe, but I can’t find it.

Yesterday I walked part of the way to work and home and in the evening I did a short Leslie from YouTube followed by Joyce’s upper body from her book.
Old 06-26-20, 10:17 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

CS 1314
Perfect Pilates Body DVD (Core Blast segment)

The Core Blast pilates segment I did this morning packed a lot of punch in ten minutes and I enjoyed it.
Old 06-26-20, 10:28 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Just did this interesting Les Mills-based workout:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmMR...&index=18&t=0s

It took awhile to ramp up and the cueing was a little off, but overall I liked it.

TGIF!!!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-20, 07:31 PM  
YogaGal

I’ve been busy grading this week, but kept up pretty well with workouts:

Tuesday: Jessica Smith’s 5 Mix & Match Miles, Pumped Up Pace and Sarah Beth’s 15-Minute Mobility Yoga for Posture, Upper Back, & Rounded Shoulders (with DH)

Wednesday: Jessica Smith’s “20-Minute Cardio Sculpting” on YT and RaviAna’s Fat Free Yoga, Start Your Engines set.

Thursday: Jessica Smith’s 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts, Belly Blaster and Sarah Beth’s 15-Minute Yoga Stretches for Hamstrings, Inner Thighs, and Lower Back Flexibility.

I took today (Friday) off.

Paine: My DH also likes puke-in-the-bucket workouts too; he will go for 15+ mile bike rides at a super-fast pace or go on a fast run in the neighborhood. When we ride bikes together, that is his leisurely “workout.” I sometimes get him to do yoga with me though.

Sandra: It’s strange how Joyce usually puts back work in her lower body workouts rather than the upper. I did pick up my hold at the public library and had to renew my card before I could check out my item. The only breeze we get here is a hot one this time of year.

Beth: I hope your yin training is going well. I also have days where I find it hard to get motivated or to concentrate. Great job on the design of your YouTube channel! The pictures and the playlists are really well done. Congrats also on acing your 3-question quiz!

Anny: I like getting a chance to see Peanut on Jessica’s YouTube workouts, but I also like seeing Debbie and Beth (or someone else) on her dvds. Makes it easy to see modifications which I often use; sometimes Debbie, sometimes Beth.

Garrie: Glad to see you back and hear that your summer rush is over at the bookstore. Sounds like the planning ahead for the fall rush will make that go smoother. That Upper Body Supersets from KCM’s Build & Burn is one of my favorites. My other fav is the Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion as I like both those types of workouts. Glad you’ll get to go back to work at the rec center soon.
Old 06-26-20, 10:19 PM  
Anny

Beth I liked the look of that cardio kickbox workout.

Carolyn your dh definitely likes hard workouts!

Yesterday I some Taebo as Billy Blanks has been posting short workouts live on YouTube and then modified JV lower body (book workout).

Been for a dental check up today and not sure what workout I will do.
Old 06-27-20, 11:02 AM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Margaret's Unplugged: Episode 1901 and 1902

I had a good workout with no dread doing 2 episodes from Margaret's Unplugged Season 19.

Carolyn, my DH is an avid biker and loves riding his bike as fast as he can, just like your DH. He goes on a 23 mile bike ride a few times a week and races himself to see if he can beat his previous time record. On days he doesn't bike, he works out hard with weights.

I'm waving to everyone!
Old 06-27-20, 01:36 PM  
Paine
VF Supporter

Checking back in. I took my 5 year old grandson for a 1.5 mile walk to the park. I ran with him for a little bit at the park (I'd rather take a beating than run! ). He ran most of the time when we were at the park. He loves to run!