Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-23-20, 10:17 AM  
pharma_gal

There are so many different packages which one is good? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-20, 06:01 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-20, 06:26 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mell View Post
She has a youtube channel if you guys want to give it a go before you make a purchase.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSd...gaOgOTw/videos
Great! Thank you. I'll check her out.
Old 06-24-20, 08:01 AM  
Rhonda

Thanks Mell. I am now in the tribe on FB. Boy there are a lot of transformations from people. I will try out her youtube.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-20, 08:25 AM  
s2546

Is this beginner type yoga? Thanks

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-20, 09:04 AM  
bubbles76

Anyone try her restorative yoga?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 01:44 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

is the list below complete as far as what's available, and is any of the footage repeated among the disks? what is the total run time for each set?

Trim Core Challenge (yellow discs)
Booty Challenge (purple discs)
Total Body Challenge (navy discs)
Monthly (light blue discs)
Premium Package, 4 DVDs (peach colored discs)
Tranquility Flow (light pink discs with aqua/white title on the disks)
Kickstart Kit (mauve colored discs)

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 04:11 PM  
kiwichick

I’ve been looking at these for a while too, but have been put off as it seems you play the same 15 minute workout three times to get to 45 minutes? I got that info from several YouTube reviews. One was saying she got bored very quickly because although it was a new workout each week, during that week you actually did the same 15 minute workout 18 times if you did 6 days.

I’m not articulating this very well! It’s early Sunday morning here in New Zealand and I haven’t had my coffee yet!

Anyway, I’m interested in these too - just haven’t had a lot of luck getting clear information about the format.
kiwichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 10:03 PM  
kristiep

I have all of Zoe’s DVD programs, and I am a fan. She has other products (mat, t-shirts, supplements) and now a membership program (called Inner Circle) which I have not purchased.

Programs and acronyms/nicknames (from Facebook groups):
Yoga Burn – peach (aka Yoga Burn Fitness System for Women, Original Yoga Burn or OYB)
Yoga Burn Booty Challenge – purple (aka YBB, YBBC, Booty)
Yoga Burn Total Body Challenge – navy blue (aka Total Body, TBC)
Yoga Burn Trim Core Challenge – yellow (aka TCC, Trim Core)
Yoga Burn Monthly – light blue (aka Yoga Burn Monthly Ultimate Package, YBM)
Yoga Burn Kickstart – light blue (aka Kick Start Kit, KS – this is the same as YBM1 Restorative)
Yoga Burn Meditation Solution – download only (also available on YBM1 Restorative)

Some things to keep in mind:

• It’s better if you can wait for a sale - $37 (OYB, YBB, TBC, TCC) and $197 (YBM) are not the sale prices even though the Facebook ads suggest that. You can get them for this price all the time. Wait for $25 and $67, respectively.

• Sales tend to occur around holidays. Sometimes only one program is for sale; sometimes more than one.

• I’ve seen people on FB complain that they could not buy more than one program at a time and save on shipping. I don’t know because I purchased individually.

• Yoga Burn Monthly can be purchased as a full package or a month at a time. I recommend buying as one package because the cost is much higher for the individual installments.

• There is potential to duplicate your purchase based on how some things are packaged. E.g. the Kick Start Kit (KS) is the YBM Month 1 set. If you buy KS and YBM, you will have the Restorative practices as a duplicate. Another example: The Meditation Solution is part of the YBM1 Restorative set.

• There are “Final Four” routines on OYB, YBB, TBC and TCC – extensions of the programs. The Final Four routines are on the DVDs, but not available for download or streaming unless you pay extra. On the FB page, I’ve seen that some have been granted the Final Four digital access without paying extra if they message YB’s customer service. Kind of unfair to those of us who paid extra for them, but oh well.

• Digital access is provided for all programs. Clickbank will email your digital access along with your receipt to your email address. The exception is that Yoga Burn Monthly digital access must be requested and is sent after the package is shipped.

• Equipment needed = mat, blanket, pillow or pad, yoga blocks, yoga strap. Some practices I previewed have other props like a stack of towels, bench.

I’ll provide overviews and thoughts on the programs in separate posts. More to come!
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-20, 10:05 PM  
kristiep

Yoga Burn Fitness System for Women (Original Yoga Burn)

Yoga Burn (OYB) – this is the original system from Zoe. IIRC, she says it is a mix of Ashtanga and Vinyasa styles. There are three, 15-minute practices in each phase for a total of 9 practices. There is also a Bonus Final Four with 45-minute practices.

A suggested rotation from the Yoga Burn FAQ is as follows:

Monday: Yoga Burn Phase 1, Workout 1 (45 minutes)*
Tuesday: Walk outside + Tranquility Flow
Wednesday: Yoga Burn Phase 1, Workout 2 (45 minutes)*
Thursday: Rest and pamper yourself!
Friday: Yoga Burn Phase 1, Workout 3 (45 minutes)*
Saturday: Walk Outside
Sunday: Bonus Video (Beginner Flow or Tranquility Flow)

*same 15 min workout, 3 times in a row

Do this for 4 weeks, then move on to Yoga Burn Phase 2 and 3. Rotation is similar. I have only done Phase 1 because there are moves I struggle with and want to get better before I move on. On FB, folks say Phase 2 is a noticeable step up.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty bands, yoga burn, zoe bray cotton