Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-19, 02:42 PM  
manleym

Found Turbo Fire for $6 at HPB (used book store). I've never done TFire but thought it was worth picking up. Also found Gin Miller Intense Moves, Simply Intervals and Sharon Twombly's Athletic Step Jam for $1.80 each.
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-19, 07:15 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Found Turbo Fire for $6 at HPB (used book store). I've never done TFire but thought it was worth picking up. Also found Gin Miller Intense Moves, Simply Intervals and Sharon Twombly's Athletic Step Jam for $1.80 each.
wow well done!

From Craigslist- I bought a good used set of 6 Body Bars plus the standing metal rack, all for $100. Poundages were 30, 24, 15, 12, 9, and 6. The rack has 7 sections, but it could hold more.

Another buyer was there looking at the machines and bought a club grade stationary bike. He was also selling another large machine. He's a triathlete and planning to move.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 01:53 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

picked up at Saver's today:

Beachbody 3 Week Yoga Retreat (Vytas and Elise) brand new sealed, $4.99
Yoga Zone Sunrise Sunset with Jennifer, Al, Suzanne and Jean, $1.99

saw lots of pink firms, a Rainbeau Mars Sacred yoga, Barbara Benagh Yoga For Stress Relief. i have most of these. saw Body for Life Success Journal. i might go back and pick this up.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 05:03 AM  
Sandrine

Wow, Jeanine, great finds! I wish we had Savers.

I must have followed a vidiot through one of my Goodwill's yesterday. Found most of Slim Series and most of Billy's Bootcamp, as well as the dvd's for Tony Little' s version of the Wave, and a dvd for the Bean. Only bought the dvd for Keep it Off, which I have on vhs.
Sandrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 08:22 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post

Wow! I'm super jealous of this find!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 11:50 AM  
Mickey12

Our town is having a rummage sale today and tomorrow. I'm stopping by after work and hoping for some DVD finds. I may not find anything, but it's worth a quick look.

Kim
Mickey12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 12:08 PM  
bubbles76

Great finds everyone! We are having our annual library book sale starting 3/30. They also sell dvds at the book sale, so I will be peeking in.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 05:47 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Our town is having a rummage sale today and tomorrow. I'm stopping by after work and hoping for some DVD finds. I may not find anything, but it's worth a quick look.

Kim
So I actually found a few things today. Shawn T Rockin’ Body, Piyo (but one disc was missing). They were only a quarter each! I already have Piyo but I thought I would give these to a co-worker.

Kim
Mickey12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-19, 06:19 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
So I actually found a few things today. Shawn T Rockin’ Body, Piyo (but one disc was missing). They were only a quarter each! I already have Piyo but I thought I would give these to a co-worker.

Kim
Wow - a quarter?! You take the prize for Best Buy!!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-19, 10:30 AM  
difit

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Found Turbo Fire for $6 at HPB (used book store).
I wish we had a HPB in our area. Someone always find some great stuff every now and then

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Wow! I'm super jealous of this find!
I'm jealous too. Our Saver's closed a couple years ago We only have Goodwills. They don't carry workout videos like they use too. Once in a blue moon I'm might find something.

Quote:
Kim
I found a Piyo set a few weeks ago at Goodwill. It was missing a disc too.

A couple weeks ago the Lubbock Womens Club was having their garage sale.

I found 2 yoga mats still in wrap for .50 each. I bought them even though I already had some. You can never have enough yoga mats
The Firm ZipTrainer set ( I love the Firm. I forgot about this set) with guides and the additional Zip Trainer workout DVD that was still sealed all for a $1. The Zip Trainer set was missing the cycle 1 disc. It did have the ball but somebody took it and just left the dvd's. One of the lady's from the women club said it was all together to sell as a set when I asked if they had the ball that came with the set. If only I got there earlier like I said I would I would have gotten the ball too.

Our Friends of the Library is having their sale next weekend. They usually have workout video. I usually find something there.
difit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm 6 pack, indo board, thrift store finds, vytas baskauskas, winsor slimming pilates