Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion > Workout/Fitness FAQs

Old 11-30-03, 10:26 AM  
*pet*art*girl*
VF Supporter

Joanna,
thank you for compiling and organizing this wealth of information. I really appreciate it. I am an Exercise Log diehard - have been using it since I started working out, pretty much.

Another thing that I do to supplement my workout log (which really doesn't have enough room for me to write down ALL the weights I use for each segment of a Cathe workout) is, I keep a file of index cards, with sections designated for every Cathe strength or circuit workout (Power Hour, Muscle Enduance, Slow + Heavy legs and shoulders, etc.). On the index cards, I write every single segment of the given strength workout, and then fill in what weights I used that day, next to the segment. I date the card (also I write whether it was an a.m. or p.m. workout, since I am 'a.m. exerciser in-training' ) and I keep the cards in their proper section. I always look at my last weight useage from the last workout to clue me in as to which weights to use. As well, there is plenty of room for notes on the cards ('go heavier next time, etc.'). It works out great and is still as neat and orderly a system as my exercise log.

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion; you must first set yourself on fire.”
- Reggie Leach

“A big shot is a little shot that kept shooting” - Unknown
"I caught myself cheating! Shame on me!" - Cathe
*pet*art*girl* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 11:09 AM  
GymRatt
VF Supporter

I use a personal journal over at www.FitAtAnySize.com

They are free and the site has lots of great information.

GymRatt
GymRatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diary, everything, faq, journal, journals, workout log