Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-14-19, 07:52 PM  
mtngoat

Oh LAC and Gams I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved pets. I'll be sending thoughts to you (and all VFers going through hard times right now), and thoughts to your pets as they cross the rainbow bridge.

LAC - I have always loved your avatar.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-19, 11:07 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I'm so sorry for your loss; saying goodbye to pets is always hard.
Rest in peace Miss Maggie. You brought lots of love into this world.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-19, 11:39 AM  
leigh1673

I'm so sorry about your sweet Maggie girl. It's just soul-crushing to lose a beloved pet, no matter how old they are. They are part of our lives and our hearts. <3

<<Big hugs>>

Quote:
I am so, so sorry. I experienced the same thing this week. I took Topper to the vet last week and they gave him an antibiotic for a UTI. He seemed to be doing okay and then on Wednesday he collapsed and died as I was rushing him to the vet. The vet thinks he may have had a stroke. He was such a special boy. He always sat near me and watched whenever I exercised, even if it took me two hours. I used to call him my little spotter. I loved him so much. The very next day, Cora was diagnosed with cancer and she will be having surgery Thursday. I’m still mourning the loss of Dudley in March and feel like my family is fading away. Topper was a long haired chocolate dachshund and Cora is a seal Boston terrier. She is blind- both her eyes have been removed. I call her my Fat-Headed Princess of the Evil Empire.
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this as well! It's so devastating when these things happen so close together. We lost our beloved cat and dog within 1 week of each other back in January 2018, so I understand how hard it is.

Paw-sitive vibes going out to Cora for her upcoming surgery!
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-19, 12:02 PM  
kenda

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you gave Miss Maggie a wonderful life. She was lucky to have you and your husband as her people.
kenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-19, 05:45 PM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

What a beautiful kitty! I'm so sorry for your loss.
Donatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-19, 06:15 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

Hugs and headbonks from me and my boys Morgan and Mercury. Theo (pictured) surely greeted Maggie when she crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-19, 06:37 PM  
LAC

Last night I was looking through pictures of Maggie on my phone and I remembered that several years ago my son made a video of her playing in newspapers. At first I was frantic because I couldn't find it on the computer. We finally located it and then we also found a second video of her that I had forgotten about. The videos made us laugh - she really was quite a character. Of course today we are back to weeping in unexpected moments. I guess that is what life will be like for awhile now. I appreciate all of the kind words all of you have shared and I hurt for all of you who have also experienced the loss of a fur baby - it sure does leave a hole in the heart.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-19, 07:07 AM  
Weezie69

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I had to say goodbye to my fur baby 2 years ago and I still cry and miss him. I know he is in a better place cancer and pain free. Miss Maggie was greeted by your first fur baby and was thanked for looking after you for that time. They are both watching over you and still loving you from the Rainbow Bridge.
Weezie69 is offline   Reply With Quote