Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-08-09, 07:12 PM  
spanishcurls

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfj
Tracy has said that, that's how she keeps her customers updated while traveling. I have no affiliation with her. I am sorry, but what difference does it make whom she sent that download to? Just use her routine if you like or don't. She doesn't have to be brought down and questioned all the time.
I hope she sends out more downloads.
Excuse me? I can ask all the questions I want.
spanishcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 07:38 PM  
tamib

OK, I got it to work, I had to download quicktime 7.5, the pro version is the one that costs $29.95, it's working great now. Thanks for posting this.

Tammy
tamib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 07:53 PM  
JeepGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga1566
I have no idea what the download issues could be since it worked seamlessly for me. I'm working on a mac. All I did was click on the link and it started downloading. It won't automatically add the file to iTunes, though, so you'll have to use the "add to library" option from that program. I might be able to email the mp4 file, although I think it may be too large. I'm testing that with my own email now.
I apologize in advance as I am truly an idget about this stuff. I can't figure it out. Would someone mind writing out the steps for me is some abbreviated fashion? I can't even find the "add to library" option in itunes. Thanks.

Christine
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 08:05 PM  
alikruegs
VF Supporter

I don't have QuickTime -- does that mean I can't download it? It keep trying to save it, but it will only let me save it as a QuickTime file and when I try to, they say I need to buy it. I would think that this would come with my computer.
Old 01-08-09, 08:30 PM  
ellens2

It worked fine for me with firefox. If you don't have quicktime on your pc, you can get a free download here:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
Old 01-08-09, 08:56 PM  
Debbie M

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishcurls
Excuse me? I can ask all the questions I want.
Exactly!!!!

It was very obvious to me that Gweneth was intentionally plugging Tracy from the start of the newsletter. I think the newsletter page and clip was intended as mass advertising, right down to the link to Tracy at Amazon.

I am not saying that Tracy does not send Gweneth videos, but I am pretty sure they would have a different tone.

After working together for months very closely, Gweneth would not still get sales pitch toned notes from Tracy, especially one's such as the "From Tracy" section that is directed at "the masses".

Of course, it is still speculation whether or not Gweneth has invested in Tracy with the expectation of making money, so I cannot say she has a financial interest or not. But it is pretty well known that Gweneth did finance the DVD project.....so it is certainly a fair question.

Does it have anything to do with whether or not the clip is intersting?, worthwhile?, a good butt workout?, a great way to see what I think of Tracy without giving her my money?.....of course not!

I do really want to watch the clip...I love a great butt workout...but it will not download or even play for me either. It plays up until she grabs the chair and then freezes every time. I have a Toshiba laptop, Quicktime an iTunes.

Deb
Debbie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 11:29 PM  
Taz95
VF Supporter

I just right-clicked on the download link to save the file to my laptop hard drive (I have a PC). The file played fine for me in Quicktime, but then again I have a million codecs downloaded on my computer so that I can play as many file types as possible. For the people still having trouble, I converted the file into an mpeg which should play on Windows Media Player. It ended up being bigger than the original file (sorry about that). You can CLICK HERE to go the web page where I uploaded the file. Just scroll to the bottom of that page and click on the link. I assume this is okay to do since Ms. Paltrow put the vid up at no charge, but if there are any copyright issues mods please go ahead and delete this.
Taz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 11:52 PM  
CAgostini

Thanks Taz95! I was able to view the clip because of you....think I'll tack this on to the end of her Mat workout tomorrow.

Cathy
CAgostini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-09, 11:53 PM  
cherimac

I got it to work now and it looks great!
Old 01-09-09, 01:15 PM  
JeepGirl

Still couldn't get it to work. Help, please??
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracy anderson