Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-06-15, 11:50 PM  
Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
I tried the link in the old thread and it doesn't work. I did a group search for VF Roost on FB and nothing came up. Can you help me join this group?
You too, Allison.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/357899254402542/

ETA: Allison and Leslie, if the link still doesn't work for you for some reason PM me your email address and I'll add you.
Jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-15, 03:06 AM  
bearcatfan

The VF Roost on Facebook is now a secret group, meaning you need to have a group member invite you in order to find it. You can PM a VF member here (there are several who posted on the original thread, including me) and they can add you.

Oops, Jags beat me to it. We've been posting pics of our collections and workout areas, too, which has been fun to see.
Old 05-07-15, 06:28 AM  
Tugger31

With summer approaching, alot of my neighbors are having garage sales. I've sold them at their garage sales and do my part by going over to help set up or bringing lemonade for them during the day. I didn't really have enough stuff to do my own separate sale. I found that people in the know about dvds are usually willing to pay a bit more than typical bargain basement prices. You can mark it and then write "or best offer" and go from there.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-15, 08:45 AM  
hlthe2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
With summer approaching, alot of my neighbors are having garage sales. I've sold them at their garage sales and do my part by going over to help set up or bringing lemonade for them during the day. I didn't really have enough stuff to do my own separate sale. I found that people in the know about dvds are usually willing to pay a bit more than typical bargain basement prices. You can mark it and then write "or best offer" and go from there.
May I ask what you usually list them at? I have no idea what is reasonable for excellent condition used--or even new in shrink wrap dvds at a yard sale. Thanks!
hlthe2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-15, 06:36 PM  
mommy2two

Could I be added to the facebook group please ?
mommy2two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-15, 06:40 PM  
Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2two View Post
Could I be added to the facebook group please ?
Please PM me, Rose "Bearcatfan", or Sherri "sbh" an email address and we can send you an invitation to join.
Jags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
selling dvds, vf roost