Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-01-14, 01:22 AM  
woodie

P57 challenge

Hey there! Is there a challenge for February? I remember that P57 used to put out monthly calendars...

thanks!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 06:36 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

No, sadly they are only offering challenge calendars for January and February to those who signed up for the 8 week streaming thing. It was $114 for 8 week access to all the streaming workouts and some recipes.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 06:52 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
No, sadly they are only offering challenge calendars for January and February to those who signed up for the 8 week streaming thing. It was $114 for 8 week access to all the streaming workouts and some recipes.
It's really too bad that P57 charges so much for their streaming workouts (of which there really aren't that many anyway!). Especially when you consider companies/instructors like Barre3, Suzanne Bowen, Terri Walsh, Udaya, etc. that offer so much more for their customers at such a low price.

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 07:00 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
It's really too bad that P57 charges so much for their streaming workouts (of which there really aren't that many anyway!). Especially when you consider companies/instructors like Barre3, Suzanne Bowen, Terri Walsh, Udaya, etc. that offer so much more for their customers at such a low price.
I know, it's heartbreaking. That's such a dramatic way to put it, but really! It breaks my heart! The workouts are sooooo good. I wouldn't mind paying more than other studios charge, but not that much more.

When they announced they were doing the 8 week challenge, I thought they might drop the price a little, but nope. Stil $57 per month. They just added in the calendars and the recipes and I guess a closed online support group. I don't know why they didn't think to knock down the price to $99 or something to really make it a special. They seem hell-bent on that $57 price point. It's so arbitrary. Ok, I'll shut up about now...
Old 02-01-14, 08:02 AM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

What's so silly is that the whole "online support group" is what many instructors provide, sometimes with just the purchase of a workout, on FB. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Plus, I wouldn't think that a rotation would be that difficult to create. Especially if they have their old rotation calendars on the website; you could just use the basic idea that they've already published and just sub different workouts. I totally understand the "heartbreak"!

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 08:45 AM  
woodie

Awww! I was going to make myself commit to that today. Oh well. I think I have one of the old ones. I'm still starting today! Thanks!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-14, 10:55 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
Awww! I was going to make myself commit to that today. Oh well. I think I have one of the old ones. I'm still starting today! Thanks!
Good for you! Most of the old calendars are still available on their blog

Tags
p57, physique 57, terri walsh