Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-14, 04:53 PM  
SuzieC

Basic 005 is up!
It is 86 minutes, comes in 2 parts, and is priced at a little over 15$.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 06:08 PM  
Coastal Girl

Can anyone tell me how long the actual trampoline part is in Basic 005? TIA!
Coastal Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-14, 08:12 AM  
SuzieC

Yin the Zone 005 is two parts (you get both parts when you purchase it):
part 1 is 49 minutes of toning - of that about 32 minutes is toning using the trampoline.
part 2 is 37 minutes of cardio plus some abs - of that about 3 minutes of warmup with the trampoline (where you use the trampoline in the moves but you're not jumping on it) + about 11 minutes of cardio on the trampoline and about 5 minutes of abs using the trampoline.

I've only previewed it so far but it looks really good!
Old 03-19-14, 11:14 AM  
SimplyGlowing

For everyone enjoying yin workouts I just got Basic 006 and it's simply fabulous workout with no equipment ( a towel only ) , she has a short cardio segment towards the end but it is mostly toning . Very TA like ( like her other stuff ) but I just love how she makes her workouts truly full body . She doesn't do straight 40 reps of a move but breaks it up so abs are involved in every leg lift , arms , back etc. Her workouts are one great find for me !
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-14, 11:31 AM  
Scbayless

I'm enjoying her stuff a lot. I break her rules, and I like to use my ankle weights, and I feel that really adds to it for me. I also used a resistance band instead of a towel and love it. Her treadmill stuff is so fun!
Old 03-19-14, 11:58 AM  
Sinclair

I think I'm going to bite the bullet on these... Are they still progressive (001 easiest with 006 hardest)? Are the Basics just toning or do the moves also raise your heartrate? I'm wondering whether I could do them on their own or add cardio to them.
Thank you in advance
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-14, 12:30 PM  
bee1forfitness

I tried to buy this one https://vimeo.com/ondemand/yinthezonebasic002/88495993 (basic 002 @ $16.99) but was unable to get the purchase page to work...wrote her about this and she said it's happen before and it had something to do with the server, but she told me to keep trying maybe I try a different browser, because the same thing keeps happening. I'm glad to hear that the music is awesome, I love the music on this clip, BTW for those of you that have this is that the actual music ??
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-14, 02:08 PM  
SuzieC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
I tried to buy this one https://vimeo.com/ondemand/yinthezonebasic002/88495993 (basic 002 @ $16.99) but was unable to get the purchase page to work...wrote her about this and she said it's happen before and it had something to do with the server, but she told me to keep trying maybe I try a different browser, because the same thing keeps happening. I'm glad to hear that the music is awesome, I love the music on this clip, BTW for those of you that have this is that the actual music ??
I hope you can get it to work. These workouts are fun!
I did Basic 001 today + some of her cardio as an add on.
Old 03-19-14, 02:15 PM  
momof10

I just downloaded basic 003, 004, 005 & 006. I did 006 this morning and loved it. The music is so much better than TAs music which is the same old thing. 006 starts out with 7 minutes of arms, then 20 minutes of lower body per side, then 10 minutes of free style cardio and she finishes up with 13 minutes of ab/core work. Loved it. It took me a while to follow her, because her back is to me. I always work out with instructors facing me and I mirror them. I can get used to it, though. It just felt alien to me at first.

Cheryl
Old 03-19-14, 02:55 PM  
SimplyGlowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
I think I'm going to bite the bullet on these... Are they still progressive (001 easiest with 006 hardest)? Are the Basics just toning or do the moves also raise your heartrate? I'm wondering whether I could do them on their own or add cardio to them.
Thank you in advance
I feel like these do elevate my heart rate but then I'm all sweaty after meta or precision toning so I'm not sure how somebody with higher fitness level would find them . I don't think however that these workouts go in progression . I have her basic 002 and 006 and I feel they are equally difficult . May be somebody else can chime in and express their opinion. Music is simply fantastic and moves are creative new and if u like TA you ll find a lot of similarities . Highly recommended!
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yin the zone, yin yu