Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-07-11, 02:11 PM  
Fidget Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I turned them into one of my weight workouts for the week, I alternated upper and lower exercises, to make sure each body part got enough rest and just did them until I felt I had done enough for the day, usually spent 1 to 1.5 hour for each session. I did do them on the weekends so I could go slower and have extra time. It was so long ago, but I think I spread them out over a course of 4-6 weekends (but only did it once a week). This was during the presale period, so there was not as much "urgency" to get them done.
That is a LONG time . More than I expected.

Ok, I'm still going to do them. Only because after some serious introspection, I realize that I NEED the structure and everything that comes with it right now.

I'll start doing them as workouts starting this week. Perhaps doing the opposite of what you do, I'll do upper body one day and lower the next, that way I can do them on consecutive days. Perhaps each muscle won't have the full recovery time, but it will give me a general idea to work from.

I'm excited to work earnestly towards gaining strength, honestly. I've been very flighty with my exercise the last few years, so I hope to make progress. Thanks so much for your input.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1rm, cathe, cathe friedrich, sts, sts weights