Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-23-20, 07:56 AM  
Rhonda

Bulldog Yoga

I keep seeing this in my FB thread and just saw that someone was gifted this.

I have been wanting to check it out but didn't want to sign up and wondered if it was good.

What are the classes like? How long are classes or do you get to choose? My comfy zone is 20 minute practices. I know that is short but doing 20 minutes I can do it most everyday.

So any information would be great
Thanks
Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:13 AM  
sherry7899

They have a thirty day free trial. I am about to try my first practice now
You can browse the site without signing up. They use music by the original artists, which is a huge plus from me.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 09:10 AM  
bubbles76

I was hoping for a class with bulldog puppies but it looks interesting. I will look into this further. First I've heard of it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 01:09 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I was hoping for a class with bulldog puppies but it looks interesting. I will look into this further. First I've heard of it.
Wouldn't that be the greatest?!? It reminds me of the goat yoga trend. I think that's fun too, although I don't know how much yoga I would get done.
Old 11-23-20, 03:19 PM  
sherry7899

There about twenty classes that are under 20 minutes.

ETA: there are about 40 classes in the 21-30 minute range.

I did a hips and hamstrings class this morning. I really enjoyed it. It was about 25 minutes. I have been mainly doing yin yoga for the past few months, so doing a semi-flowing class was definitely more difficult for me! The instructor cued well (I think she mirror cued) and the use of real music is a big plus for me.

Old 11-23-20, 09:34 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Wouldn't that be the greatest?!? It reminds me of the goat yoga trend. I think that's fun too, although I don't know how much yoga I would get done.
Yep! I haven't tried goat yoga. That's something I think I may do with Tiny Bubble, once this whole pandemic is over.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-20, 07:26 AM  
Rhonda

Sherry, How did you sign up? I tried and it asked me for CC information and the usual if I didn't stop it I would be charged $12.99 a month.

I just wanted to browse and try a couple, not put in all my information.

Thanks!
Old 11-24-20, 07:32 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Sherry, How did you sign up? I tried and it asked me for CC information and the usual if I didn't stop it I would be charged $12.99 a month.

I just wanted to browse and try a couple, not put in all my information.

Thanks!
I received a gift card from my Santa. I am sorry that I cannot help with the sign up since I have not done it.

I can try on a computer where I am not signed in and see if I can figure it out.

Old 11-25-20, 07:06 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I received a gift card from my Santa. I am sorry that I cannot help with the sign up since I have not done it.

I can try on a computer where I am not signed in and see if I can figure it out.
NO worries, I have plenty of yoga content so I really don't need a new yoga one.

Tags
bulldog yoga, streaming yoga, yoga streaming