Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-20, 10:39 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Cab, happy birthday! What is the AMT machine?

Cher, That sounds like a positive alternative. I hope the treatment works well.

Chrys, I have 10 more lily bulbs to put out, but I'm debating about storing them over the winter and planting them in a container in the spring. Our ground is harder than I realized! I'm sorry everyone is getting sick. Did you get Covid? I apologize if I missed an earlier post on this.

11/05 - I did Perfect 30 lower body/bonus and really loved this one! For the most part, I was keeping up with Cathe's weights, but added a lot more rests.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 05:14 AM  
T2B

AnMrsDe - I just heard that a local polling station official worked all day knowing she had tested positive for COVID a few days before the election. They provided an update this morning that she died. Eeek! Anyway they feel confident that she wasn’t in contact with voters but ***. Sorry she lost her life and also thankful that she wasn’t at my polling location. I feel for everyone that worked closely with her that day. Upset about being exposed & grieving that she passed away. Hope your kids remain Covid free.

CabCalloway - Happy Birthday!

Char - Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like a lovely trip, except the bear part! . I’ve seen pictures of what a bear can do to a car when looking for a treat.

Happy Saturday!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 07:53 AM  
Cher

CabCalloway, Happy Belated Birthday!

AnMrsDe, I hope your DS & DD don’t end up getting Covid. Cases have been really increasing here too.

Char, Happy Belated Birthday to you too! Wow, that is really something about the bear!

T2B, that is horrible about the poll worker working after testing positive. I’m sorry to hear she died but WTH? Go work at the polls after testing positive? Where are peoples brains?
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 02:48 PM  
donnamp

CabC - happy b'day!

T2B- oh my, that is just terrible.....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 06:03 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Cab Happy Birthday! I think a lot of people have given up the gym for now. My husband’s (very busy) gym closed after our state reopened but he wasn’t planning on returning anyway.

Char Happy Birthday!!! I’ve always wanted to see a bear in real life too!! You’re very lucky but I’m not sure I want to see one dropping apples on my car.

Cher The radiation therapy sounds like a great treatment. I hoping the best for your sister.

Chrys I hope you feel better! Are you getting tested?

AnMrsDe and TB2 I really feel like things are ramping up here with Covid. This will be the second time in 10 days that I’m getting tested after being exposed. We are feeling fine. My husband is quarantined from work since we’ve been exposed, but my employer has different protocols since it’s not someone in our household. Both my daughter and her boyfriend had Covid last month with milder symptoms but thankfully did not expose anyone. I feel like it’s just a matter of time before I get it, but I’m more worried about giving it to my dad or MIL.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 09:36 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I have a sinus infection, not covid. Hooray, sort of. I got meds yesterday. I got all my bulbs planted today, before it turned cold. It's supposed to snow tonight.
Jane, they ran a test when I went in for my congestion. I feel the same way, like it's a matter of time before I get it.
Cab, happy belated Birthday!
T2B, that's terrible about the poll worker. I hope no one got it while she was working.
Beth, we had tecord high temps this week which thawed the ground. I have stored bulbs over the winter at times when I ran our of planting time.
amg, enjoy your weekend!
CharM, wow! A bear!
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-20, 10:19 PM  
CabCalloway

Happy birthday to you, Char. Lots of Scorpios here.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.

An AMT is a type of elliptical trainer that learns the users movements and adjusts itself.
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 06:27 AM  
Cher

Jane, hopefully you’re tests will come back negative. Like you, I’m more worried if I got it about exposing my parents or my sister right now.

Chrys, I guess it’s better to tell you glad you have a sinus infection instead of Covid?
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 02:52 PM  
CharM

T2B, wow, I don't know what the heck is wrong with people who go out in public knowing that they're contagious! My SIL is a social worker who was placed on "Corona duty" meaning she has to follow up with people who test positive; half the time when she talks to them they're at work, shopping, or anywhere BUT home.

Jane, fingers crossed that you'll all remain Covid-free. By the way, I like your Tonique Tuesdays, better you than me! I may join you one of these days, I think I miss all those lunges and squats.

Chrys, I'm sure your sinus infection is no fun, but better the devil you know.

Thank you, amg, T2B, Cher, Jane, and Cab!
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-20, 03:00 PM  
fanofladyvols

Happy Birthday, Char!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts