Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-27-20, 07:52 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

No no - I think this thread is fine. Bailey Brown just happens to share some unfortunate initials.

I looked at the workout you linked Dana, and it started out with jumping jacks. I am totally a low impact person these days - and of course I can easily modify those - but I was wondering if the most of the workout was high impact.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 11:37 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
No no - I think this thread is fine. Bailey Brown just happens to share some unfortunately initials.

I looked at the workout you linked Dana, and it started out with jumping jacks. I am totally a low impact person these days - and of course I can easily modify those - but I was wondering if the most of the workout was high impact.

Carol
First off: Thanks to Usia for starting this thread. I am always on the lookout for great workouts (on you tube). This one was PERFECT.

I am a Peloton gal and that's mostly what I've been using lately, but I previewed this one and thought it looked great and doable.

Carol: It is only the warm up that has jumping jacks, which (as you know) can be easily modified!!! I did them on my Bellicon and then did the whole arm workout barefoot on my mat. So, it's totally low impact (except the warm up) and totally an arm burner. I say: GIVE IT A TRY ...

I would love to try and do this 3x a week just to see how effective it could be. I have a nice Peloton arm workout I do, but this could be a nice compliment to that. It also used the legs (so it then becomes more cardio). I am not ashamed to say, much like the firm, I didn't feel like I was doing a lot and all of a sudden, I started sweating and my arm was tiring.

So again - thanks to Usia for posting this and give it a shot. It's great. I did subscribe to her channel and I'll be curious to see what else she offers.

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-20, 01:08 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

OMG! I don't remember the details, but I do remember that whole fiasco.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-20, 01:23 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Usia, don't feel bad. You did absolutely nothing wrong by bringing up this website. There was no need to delete anything. The workouts look good, and I'm glad to learn about them. Sorry you got caught up in this very old issue which you knew nothing about.
Old 06-29-20, 01:34 PM  
Terry

Oh Usia I'm so sorry that I upset you. I saw BBFit, it triggered a memory, I looked at your link to see that my memory was not "Her", and I thought it would be funny to make a post about what I thought. Your post was completely fine while mine was intended to be completely fine/funny, but turned out making me look like a real bone-head/witch. My good intentions ended up being a stupid idea; I can't apologize enough
Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-20, 08:16 PM  
SFR
VF Supporter

Terry - I really appreciate that you linked to that VF lore. Your post piqued my curiosity.

I started lurking long after all that went down. I spent a lot of time over the weekend reading the multi-page threads from 2004. Fascinating!
SFR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bbfit