Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-09-20, 05:53 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I was always partial to the 10 MS Pilates dvds even though I had several of the other ones, Jessica's kickboxing, Jennifer Galardi's dance ones and Michelle's Carb Burner. Not sure if I still have those others but I have and still use the pilates ones, particularly Rapid Results Pilates with Lara Hudson and Quick Sculpt Pilates with Andrea Leigh Rogers. Looks like I better hang on to that one
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 07:25 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I have and love all of the Lara Hudson pilates DVDs. I also really like the Belly But and Thigh Blasters and Quick Tummy Toners with Jessica Smith.

I'm glad I kept the Quick Sculpt Pilates too! I don't use it as much as Lara's, but it is harder and a great use of the ball.

I also have and enjoy Lara's 10MS yoga workout.

I have the 10MS HIIT workout and sometimes take it on travel with me.
Old 06-09-20, 07:46 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

I have quite a few of them and like most of them. Sometimes when I need a quick stretch at the end of a workout I’ve just done I’ll turn to 10min solutions.
I have the cases marked with stickers so I can quickly identify the ones that have a stretch segment on them. Kimberly Spreen’s fitball stretch is one that comes to mind.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 07:46 AM  
alisoncooks

I'm looking at the Belly Butt Thigh one with Jessica Smith. Are the non-cardio segments good enough to get the DVD, if I know I'll never use the cardio bits? I do like lower body workouts....
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 07:50 AM  
donnamp

I did enjoy these - and really - should pull them out again!

Wasn't there a 10 Minute Trainer Your Way rotation? That would be a great way to mix and match segments!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 08:23 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I did Target Toning this week!
Old 06-09-20, 08:31 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I'm looking at the Belly Butt Thigh one with Jessica Smith. Are the non-cardio segments good enough to get the DVD, if I know I'll never use the cardio bits? I do like lower body workouts....
Alison, I love lower body moves and challenging my abs. So I only do the first 3 segments of this DVD. (Better booty camp, strong and slim thighs, trim and toned tummy)
I have kept this DVD because I find the first and third segment excellent to use as add ons. I do the 2nd one sometimes. The loop that came with it was too easy so I have Quantum bands now and use those most days. I also have Viking bands from totalfitness that I use.

I'm not sure if it's worth it to you...since would depend on price. I don't care for the cardioish segments at all but I think it has to do with my loops wrangling around my body.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 08:41 AM  
bubbles76

A 10 MS stretches DVD would be lovely!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 08:46 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
a 10 ms stretches dvd would be lovely!
+1 !!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-20, 08:46 AM  
laurajhawk

I have the Lara Hudson yoga one - I really liked the relaxation segment and haven't thought of it for ages, so thank you! I have several 10MS with Jessica Smith, too. There's a boxing one that came with gloves - I liked that one.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 minute solution, 10ms, 10ms rotation, cindy whitmarsh, non-region 1 dvds, videohelp.com