Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-30-19, 09:02 PM  
SuzieC

Misty Tripoli 30 day Body Groove discovery

Misty Tripoli is having a 30 day body groove challenge. You can sign up for a 30 day trial of her streaming service to go through the challenge for free. It also includes a private Facebook group. Starts June 1.

https://www.bodygroove.com/pages/30-...ogIkpzUXlUYSJ9
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-19, 07:51 PM  
donnamp

Hi Suzie,

Did you end up doing this challenge? I just got an e-mail today from Misty about her Groovy Pilates program.

I'm tempted...I need uplifting workouts right now....

Donna
donnamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-19, 09:37 PM  
SuzieC

I did! I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it.the challenge workouts are made up of songs from her various other workouts but they are really well put together and flowed nicely.

Through that, I discovered workouts I didnt think I’d like but ended up loving, such as the Young at heart workouts. I ended up keeping the subscription after the 30 days and am going through the Discover your groove workshop. Most days of the challenge also include a separate clip from the workshop which you can choose to include or not.

I too am going through a lot right now and Misty is just so positive. They have a no dread factor and are fun. I don’t feel like I’m exercising but my Fitbit says otherwise. I think it’s good value for 10$ a month. I’m alternating this mostly with Essentrics and some Tracy Anderson and Ellen Barrett.

You can actually do the challenge for free because it’s 30 days and she includes a 30 day free trial.
Old 07-13-19, 05:22 AM  
donnamp

Thank you Suzie. I may join, I saved the link from the 30 day challenge and also from the Pilates Groove e-mail, both provide 30 day free trials.

I'm also going through a rough patch and need things that are no dread, uplifting, etc.

I have been doing a lot of Ellen Barrett lately.

Donna
Old 07-13-19, 07:09 AM  
donnamp

Suzie - I have one more question - does the 30 day challenge include a workout "schedule" or do you just do your own thing workout-wise?

Thanks!

Donna
Old 07-13-19, 08:11 AM  
SuzieC

Yes it’s a planned schedule - there is a link to each day from 1-30 and in each day there are 1-3 videos. The workout is 21-25 minutes, and there might be 1 or 2 videos from Discover your groove that are Misty talking for a few minutes or a meditation. Day 28 includes 3 workouts where you choose one based on your energy level.
I think I will try the Pilates one today. Note that the 30 day trial gives you access to all of her streaming, not just the challenge. She also has a body groove app so you can easily access from iPad, roku etc.
Old 07-13-19, 08:53 AM  
donnamp

Thanks so much, Suzie! That sounds right up my alley - 20-25 min of feel good movement...and I can add on with Ellen if I feel up for it.

Donna
Old 07-14-19, 07:55 AM  
donnamp

Suzie - I signed up! Thank you! I did the first workout from the 30 challenge and will watch the other video later. This is definitely what I need right now.

Donna
Old 07-16-19, 08:39 AM  
SuzieC

Donna, I'm so glad it's a good fit!
I have restarted the challenge myself and am on day 4. I find these really easy to get in, even on really low energy days. They are so much fun.
Old 07-16-19, 10:00 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I see the 30-day Body Groove Challenge was running in June, and the other one (same?) started yesterday. Can you sign up anytime or did I miss it? I'm into easier and fun workouts this summer and may give this a try.

Tags
body groove, misty tripoli