Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-19, 08:17 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
LOL I get them because people usually like them LOL I bought it anyways So now I have another season I won't do. and I like to have DVD's. I don't know if I have season 11, maybe I will get that one next year LOL
Lol, whatever works, no judgement here either! It’s absolutely a judgement free zone. I’m on the opposite side of the scale, doing a major dvd purge. It’s twofold.... I am moving to a smaller place & rarely use DVDs any more.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-19, 05:21 PM  
pgun3

I did the age reversing workout for mobility today and I kinda liked it....it's for beginners. I will try to get up to do another tomorrow.
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-19, 06:14 PM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

FYI, they have new shipping charges. I had the new DVD (17.99 on sale) and four others that were on sale for 15.99 each so I did end up over $70.

From the website:
Shipping policy
FREE Shipping for DVD and Book Orders to the United States (Does Not Include Teacher Training Materials)
Free shipping on orders of $70 or more (excluding Teacher Training Materials and orders shipping to US Territories or APO addresses).*
Orders under $70 will be charged a flat shipping rate of $7.*
Your DVD or Book order will ship from within the United States so that you will not be subject to customs or duty fees. Orders are shipped via USPS or FedEx (depending on the quickest and cheapest rate for your order & address).*
You will be emailed a tracking number as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
All orders containing Teacher Training Material will be subject to a flat shipping rate of $12 regardless of the total order value. See the examples below.
Example 1. You order over $70 worth of DVDs with a Teacher Training manual(s). You will receive free shipping on the DVDs but will be charged $12 shipping for the Teacher Training manual(s).
Example 2. You order under $70 worth of DVDs with a Teacher Training Manual(s). You will be charged a flat rate of $7 for the DVDs in addition to the $12 shipping fee for the Teacher Training manual(s).
For International orders, you will be charged the actual price of postage to ship from our UK warehouse or our Head Office in Canada. This rate is calculated at checkout based on your address, the contents of your order, and the fastest and cheapest shipping option for you.
**International orders may be subject to additional customs, duties, or taxes. These charges will be applied in addition to any shipping and handling fees that we have charged you. These additional fees will be determined by the destination countries Customs Officers at point of entry into the country and are usually required to be paid upon delivery. Charges are based on the value of the merchandise and are usually less than sales tax. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these charges if deemed necessary.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-19, 06:52 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgun3 View Post
I did the age reversing workout for mobility today and I kinda liked it....it's for beginners. I will try to get up to do another tomorrow.
I found this at the library and checked it out. I did just the mobility one yesterday and I thought it felt great!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-19, 04:03 PM  
Becky

I've checked out several seasons from my library and have been doing Season 9 for the past three weeks. I can't believe how much I love it and since they're all around 20 minutes and they make me feel so good, I do one every day with no dread factor.

I checked out Shop.PBS.org and they have an amazing sale. 25% off everything with THANKS promo code. I've decided to buy the Season 8 - 12 of Classical Stretch. With the promo the total is $225 and free shipping, which comes to only $45 per season. They also sell the seasons separately. Plus, I love supporting PBS.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-19, 07:09 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I've checked out several seasons from my library and have been doing Season 9 for the past three weeks. I can't believe how much I love it and since they're all around 20 minutes and they make me feel so good, I do one every day with no dread factor.

I checked out Shop.PBS.org and they have an amazing sale. 25% off everything with THANKS promo code. I've decided to buy the Season 8 - 12 of Classical Stretch. With the promo the total is $225 and free shipping, which comes to only $45 per season. They also sell the seasons separately. Plus, I love supporting PBS.
wow that is a great price
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-19, 02:01 PM  
Becky

PBS has everything on sale today for 30% off using the code MONDAY.

Each season separately is $64.99 so with 30% off that $45.50.

If you buy the package of seasons 8 - 12 at $299.99 with the 30% off it's only $210 which comes to $42 a season.

They also have a package of Seasons 10 - 12 at $189.99 with the 30% off would be $133.

I wish I waited until Monday but I still got a great deal on Black Friday and they've already shipped out!

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Old 12-02-19, 02:42 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
PBS has everything on sale today for 30% off using the code MONDAY.

Each season separately is $64.99 so with 30% off that $45.50.

If you buy the package of seasons 8 - 12 at $299.99 with the 30% off it's only $210 which comes to $42 a season.

They also have a package of Seasons 10 - 12 at $189.99 with the 30% off would be $133.

I wish I waited until Monday but I still got a great deal on Black Friday and they've already shipped out!
isn't PBS's shipping kinda high? I think Essentrics' shipping comes out cheaper, even if you order <$70. >$70 gets you free shipping.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-19, 03:29 PM  
Becky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
isn't PBS's shipping kinda high? I think Essentrics' shipping comes out cheaper, even if you order <$70. >$70 gets you free shipping.
The website says free shipping of $29 and over. I'm not sure what it normally is. It's the first time I've ever shopped there.

Old 12-02-19, 06:20 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I caved and bought Miranda’s new 3-workout DVD for $17.99. I also watched her new Aging Backwards 3 PBS program on Saturday. It all makes so much sense when she explains it.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, classical stretch sale, overdrive