Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-19-19, 11:16 AM  
diggerholliday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Is there a way to see the list of workouts on there? I want to see if she has boxing only workouts without any strength training. Thanks!
Here's a list of her "cardio":
https://coffeyfit.vhx.tv/cardio
diggerholliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-22, 01:44 AM  
juberann

Hi everyone!!! I gotta disagree with the reviews on Kelly's RAW streaming channel.
Since she charges for the channel, I personally feel she does not post enough new content to justify the costs. She will post a new workout and then not another one for weeks.

She said in July she planned on posting a new RAW workout every Monday. Awesome!!! Well, that didn't happen, she posted maybe on a Wednesday, maybe a Thursday and did not even finish out the month.

There are quite a few phenomenal instructors on YouTube currently who are giving out regular, free content so I'm not sure why anyone would actually pay for KCM's RAW channel.
Sorry if this upsets anyone but it has bothered me for awhile now. If you are going to charge people a subscription fee because you're such a great professional, at least upload workouts on a regular basis. What she does have on her channel are ok workouts, however, if you're a fan of hers.

Just my opinion and I felt I needed to revive an old thread and put my two cents out there.
Old 12-18-22, 03:07 PM  
Tea Tyme

I can understand your frustration with the lack of new content, but for me, it doesn’t matter if Kelly posts a new workout once a week or once a month. There are plenty of workouts for me to choose from.

I own many of the 30 Minute to Fitness DVDs and have been working out with Kelly for many, many years. Before her streaming service, Kelly posted a few Raw workouts to YouTube. In one of them she said, ‘it’s just you and me in my basement.’ And she is right; it feels as if I am working out with a friend. I also do workouts from Heather Robertson and Caroline Girven. Their workouts are more polished, and of course, free. While I like the no talking workouts, I sometimes like the encouragement and relatability I get from Kelly’s Raw workouts.
Tea Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-23, 09:31 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Reviving Old Thread

I was just wondering if there's any more feedback on Kelly's RAW streaming service. I think the price has increased to $8.99 a month which is still pretty good IMO. Has she added more workouts on a regular basis? How many workouts are there available on the site? I can't seem to find a listing of what's on there. Any other feedback is appreciated. TIA
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kcm, kcm raw