Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-14-13, 04:19 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Wow....I can't believe they don't even want to give any incentive for us at VF....we do make up a lot of their customer base. That is terrible customer service. I really want these and was gonna try to sell stuff on Ebay to try and scrape the money together even though I'm unemployed, but this sort of customer service doesn't give me any incentive to want to purchase from them.
I believe that pricing is a business decision unrelated to "customer service." There are a lot of vendors that don't give us a special discount. I don't believe it's bad customer service at all. Now sending out DVD-r without saying so, THAT is bad customer service IMHO.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 04:23 PM  
Candiceena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
I believe that pricing is a business decision unrelated to "customer service." There are a lot of vendors that don't give us a special discount. I don't believe it's bad customer service at all. Now sending out DVD-r without saying so, THAT is bad customer service IMHO.
I must say I agree - who knows what their pricing philosophy/plan is. It would be fabulous if they DID give us a discount but I respect their choice to price their items as they please.

And they will have to respect OUR decision to buy or not to buy at their set prices.
Old 06-14-13, 04:24 PM  
CharM

It's good if a company wants to give us a discount, but we're not entitled to it just because we're VFers, like that makes us special or something. Maybe they can't afford the loss, or maybe they can and don't see a reason why they should. Whatever they decide, it's their business to run as they see fit. You, the customer, can decide where you want your money to go, and if you're annoyed enough by it, don't purchase, especially if money is tight.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 04:25 PM  
Candiceena

On another subject related to these...

Did the original 5-disc series feel like "Pink" FIRMs to anyone? I own the set but have yet to do a single DVD. I've previewed but I can't tell if they seem like they will feel like pink firms, or not.

Any input?
Old 06-14-13, 05:45 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candiceena View Post
On another subject related to these...

Did the original 5-disc series feel like "Pink" FIRMs to anyone? I own the set but have yet to do a single DVD. I've previewed but I can't tell if they seem like they will feel like pink firms, or not.

Any input?
Not to me, they feel extremely fast paced and much harder than a pink Firm.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 07:10 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
Not to me, they feel extremely fast paced and much harder than a pink Firm.
I agree -- they don't seem similar to any Firm, in my opinion. Candiceena, try them!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 07:32 PM  
moonbeam31

M.I.L.F. ??? Really?????
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 07:33 PM  
firmaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
Bought the first set and returned them. I was lucky enough to trade for the 2 I was most interested in--fusion ones. I will definitely not be ordering this new set any time soon. I will wait for clips, reviews and possibly a trade for the ones I like. Am I the only one who would like them to slow it down a bit so I don't feel like I am running t catch the train?! I think they could expand their customer base if they did that.
Bold mine. Nope, you are not the only one. I bought these workouts, previewed them and really should have returned them right away. I even tried them a few times....sigh. What was I thinking, that they would actually grow on me! . I actually hated everything about them, the pace, the unprofessional, unrehearsed moves and that nonstop shatter!!!! They make Denise Austin seem subdued in comparison. No way am I buying these!!!
firmaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-13, 07:38 PM  
kitty12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Agree 100%. They can charge what ever their supply and demand is. I figure they must be doing OK on sales.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-13, 02:42 AM  
Sophb21

I think the previews look great and I have the previous DVDs, although I have yet to try them. I have to say it is expensive but I think a lot of the new stuff coming out is getting more and more expensive. I recently wanted to buy the new Piloxing system but thought that $80 was too expensive for it. I do wonder if home fitness DVDs are getting more and more attention therefore selling at higher prices?
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body, fusion fitness