Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-11, 02:16 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I'm a techno-moron. So, you download Ballet Body onto your laptop or iPad. How do you see them on such a small screen? I can't imagine working out to something on my iPad screen. Once I download them, can I copy them onto a DVD?
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 02:18 PM  
daisysunshine

Joni - you can burn these no problem. you can maximize the screen no issues

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 02:29 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Thanks. Maybe I'll try downloading and burning. I'm so used to watching on a TV screen that an iPad or laptop screen seems so tiny !
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 02:42 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
Fuzz - i just had to double check what I had asked her. and yeah it's a 3 day split with cardio intervals in between them)

Leah really encourages rest of the muscles - everytime I ask and stuff, she's like even if you work total body - do an emphasis (ie: thighs) rest it and it just works better. It really surprises me too because everyone else is all TOTAL BODY POWER! (she also says only do pretzel once a week. it makes people bottom heavy).
Oh I didn't realize it was a 3-day split either. I'm not even sure I know what that means. Does this mean you only work your lower body, upper body, abs 2 days a week each. So it's something like
Day 1: LB
Day 2: Upper Body
Day 3: Abs
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: LB
Day 6: Upper Body
Day 7: Abs

Also is the idea that you don't have to add additional cardio? Because Leah provides that too?
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 02:49 PM  
Susan

Does anyone know how much the new Ballet Body DVDs will cost, or if there will be a pre-sale?

Thanks!
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 03:02 PM  
daisysunshine

desertmermaid - she said there will be cardio intervals. I really don't know exactly how they will be. I am assuming they will be an hour long though. we;ll have to see.

Susan - no, I don't, and no I don't again.

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 03:03 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Does anyone know how much the new Ballet Body DVDs will cost, or if there will be a pre-sale?

Thanks!
I love it! Only a true vidiot would be asking about a possible pre-sale months in advance!
Old 05-17-11, 03:15 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
Fuzz - i just had to double check what I had asked her. and yeah it's a 3 day split with cardio intervals in between them)

Leah really encourages rest of the muscles - everytime I ask and stuff, she's like even if you work total body - do an emphasis (ie: thighs) rest it and it just works better. It really surprises me too because everyone else is all TOTAL BODY POWER! (she also says only do pretzel once a week. it makes people bottom heavy).
ITA agree with this! Ever since I cut back on pretzel my lower body/outer thigh/saddlebag has never looked better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
Thanks. Maybe I'll try downloading and burning. I'm so used to watching on a TV screen that an iPad or laptop screen seems so tiny !
Joni - I resisted BB until I got my ipad. I am in now. BB on the ipad is absolutely perfect. Plus, if you have the adapter, or apple tv you can watch on your tv as if they were actual DVDs... You won't be sorry.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 03:22 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
I resisted BB until I got my ipad. I am in now. BB on the ipad is absolutely perfect. Plus, if you have the adapter, or apple tv you can watch on your tv as if they were actual DVDs... You won't be sorry.
ok now i need to get this to use it on my iPad....

which one should i get to see if I even like BB???? can I just download it thru itunes?

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 03:37 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaVeg View Post
ok now i need to get this to use it on my iPad....

which one should i get to see if I even like BB???? can I just download it thru itunes?
Carla - you are going to absolutely this. You just click on the download link, save to your music file and voila, open it in itunes. When you view in itunes it's under "movies"

It's seriously that easy. I resisted for so long, but I do these segments at lunch in a conference room. They are awesome!

If you get a subscription you get the basics free, and then $10 or $5 off coupons for the archives. The subscription is $14.99 I believe and you can canel at any time. So I say do that, you'll get the basics free and you can determine which archives to purchase from there - and use the coupons you receive. It's a win-win situation.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet body, barre, barre results