Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-02-13, 08:07 AM  
Missiscipi

Yes! I have zero rhythm and do just fine!
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 09:33 AM  
altinker

I'm sad because the coupon code does not work, and when I try to send an email, it says "Error sending email, try again later."
altinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 09:35 AM  
flamingoo

Arghhh, I'll email her again. Maybe she can at least give us a phone number to call or something
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 10:47 AM  
flamingoo

She just emailed me and said they didn't have it set to "unlimited" and to try it again. Can someone else try before I email her back because it still isn't working for me.
Old 08-02-13, 11:02 AM  
flamingoo

One more question. For those of you who were able to use the code( because apparently she has gotten some orders with the code) did you order via computer? or from a mobile device. Just trying to figure out why it's working for some and not others
Old 08-02-13, 11:06 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingoo View Post
One more question. For those of you who were able to use the code( because apparently she has gotten some orders with the code) did you order via computer? or from a mobile device. Just trying to figure out why it's working for some and not others
It's still not working for me. I finally sent mail to "support@butifitness.com" yesterday and last night got a reply that said it should all be fixed now. It didn't work for me. I tried cleaning my cache, my cookies, all that sort of stuff. Finally gave up. I just tried again right now and I still can't get it to work. I tried multiple computers and my iphone (though I didn't try the phone this morning). I'm headed into work soon and I'm going to try on a computer there that I haven't ever tried on. Hopefully that'll work.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 12:06 PM  
flamingoo

So she doesn't know what is going on. The only thing she could recommend is me sending her emails of the people who are interested and she will then send you an invoice through paypal at the discounted price. If anyone is interested in doing this email me your email. I will then send her that list. It still baffles me why some are able to order and others aren't?
Old 08-02-13, 12:56 PM  
that_tori_girl

Thanks, flamingoo, for being on this!

I've also tried from multiple computers/phones/tablets and multiple browsers and am still having the code error out.

I might be PMing you if you don't mind me taking you up on your (and Bizzie's!) generous offer. Thank you so much!
Old 08-02-13, 01:14 PM  
CarlaVeg

is it this?

http://www.butifitness.com/online-classes/

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-13, 01:39 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
I'm on a strict budget right now due to not having a job, so cansomeone tell me what the best free But I workouts are to try on YouTube?
The free ones are on Vimeo and also on YouTube. Just do a search -- there aren't a whole bunch of them out there so they should pop right up.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buti, dream body, tracy anderson